Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,772   Posts: 190,625   Members: 6,655   Active Members: 261
Welcome to our newest member, basil.bourque.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 27th preorder and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moriond Thank you! I was mainly thinking about the main compartment. I’m guessing it is lined on the inside bottom (found a video of the Paradigm showing that), but asked bc the first run of the Paragon wasn’t. I don’t hate that, but it does make the bag darker inside.

Comment

Originally posted by drs0043 View Post
      moriond Thank you! I was mainly thinking about the main compartment. I’m guessing it is lined on the inside bottom (found a video of the Paradigm showing that), but asked bc the first run of the Paragon wasn’t. I don’t hate that, but it does make the bag darker inside.
      I don't know of anyone who received an early bag for this, so maybe contact the fine folks in Customer Service if it would impact your purchase decision...
      I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

G42 Good point! thank you!

Comment

I wish that Tom Bihn could share a photo of a paradigm, paramour, paragon, and an S19 next to each other for comparison's sake. Maybe an L15 too.

Comment

Originally posted by variegatedknits View Post
            I wish that Tom Bihn could share a photo of a paradigm, paramour, paragon, and an S19 next to each other for comparison's sake. Maybe an L15 too.
            The width and height of the Paragon and Paramour are identical; the only difference I can see (from the product pages) is the depth due to the 3D pocket of the Paramour. The Zeitgeist and Paradigm have the same dimensional relationship. So, for example, I could photograph my Zeitgeist against one of my Paragons to show the size difference, and that should also correspond to the Paradigm/Paramour. If that would be helpful I could take a photo this evening.
            ----
            All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
            Edmund Burke

Comment

Oh, I just missed the part about the S19! I don't have that, but maybe someone else does.
              ----
              All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
              Edmund Burke

Comment

Originally posted by variegatedknits View Post
                Paradigm, Synapse 19, Synik 22, Luminary 15. Sorry but I don't own a Paragon.
                Click image for larger version  Name:	AfterlightImage (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	147.6 KB ID:	339636

Comment

Originally posted by bchaplin View Post

The width and height of the Paragon and Paramour are identical; the only difference I can see (from the product pages) is the depth due to the 3D pocket of the Paramour. The Zeitgeist and Paradigm have the same dimensional relationship. So, for example, I could photograph my Zeitgeist against one of my Paragons to show the size difference, and that should also correspond to the Paradigm/Paramour. If that would be helpful I could take a photo this evening.
                  If you could, when you have a free moment, I would really appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by Shortie View Post

Paradigm, Synapse 19, Synik 22, Luminary 15. Sorry but I don't own a Paragon.
                    Click image for larger version Name:	AfterlightImage (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	147.6 KB ID:	339636
                    This is fantastic, thank you very much for doing this!

Comment

Here is my black Paragon next to my Red Blend Zeitgeist; analogous to the Paramour and Paradigm.

Excuse the messy backdrop:
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	ZGvsParagon.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	2.29 MB
ID:	339643

and the Zeitgeist IN the Paragon:
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	ZGinParagon.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	3.26 MB
ID:	339644
                      ----
                      Edmund Burke

Comment

Thank you very much, this is incredibly helpful!

Comment

Just a heads up, there appear to be more PickUp Truck colours showing available now vs yesterday afternoon
                          I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

I don’t recall seeing some of the 525d Ballistic color options of the Pick-Up Truck before this restock run (e.g.Ursa) and there are some more color options than there were at the end of yesterday. I did note a few of these on the first day, but I think I only looked to snag one in Deep Blue.. Can someone else refresh my mind? BTW I do like the 630d recycled options that were offered last time, and that have reappeared again this time.

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post
                              I don’t recall seeing some of the 525d Ballistic color options of the Pick-Up Truck before this restock run (e.g.Ursa) and there are some more color options than there were at the end of yesterday. I did note a few of these on the first day, but I think I only looked to snag one in Deep Blue.. Can someone else refresh my mind? BTW I do like the 630d recycled options that were offered last time, and that have reappeared again this time.
                              I'm pretty sure there were all three recycled and Aubergine, Deep Blue, Nebulous, Black, & Burnt Orange 525.
                              Black 525 sold out quickly as usual.
                              Folks said Wilderness was added after the initial go live and seems to have disappeared quickly.
                              And now at least there is also Cloud, Coyote, Ursa.

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post
                                Just a heads up, there appear to be more PickUp Truck colours showing available now vs yesterday afternoon
                                Interesting, you're right. Cloud definitely wasn't available yesterday (I think there were 4 colors still showing last night when I saw it.)

Comment

Working...
                                X