Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,744   Posts: 190,307   Members: 6,604   Active Members: 256
Welcome to our newest member, MeaningwaveExists.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 27th preorder and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Surrealle View Post

Interesting, you're right. Cloud definitely wasn't available yesterday (I think there were 4 colors still showing last night when I saw it.)
    Yes, my recollection was that they had 4 colors last night. Cloud, Coyote, and Ursa were not in the initial listings and showed up this morning. I didn't notice Wilderness at any time, but I wasn't constantly checking the Pick-Up trucks. G42's account matches what I thought was true.

moriond

ETA: I think G42 and I were posting at about the same time about the Pick-Up truck colors so I didn't see her post before I posted.

Comment

Ordered a Smart Alec in Wilderness even though I'm not a fan of Taiga. Figure if it doesn't end up working for the camera I can find another use for it. Still kicking myself years later for not getting one in Wilderness's predecessor Forest, years ago. Not missing out on Wilderness
      Black/Island Synapse 19, Black/Steel, 13" Ristretto, Indigo BB, Island LSB, Black SSB, Sitka SSB, Seapine P.I.K.A, Sitka STT, Sitka SSC

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post
        Just a heads up, there appear to be more PickUp Truck colours showing available now vs yesterday afternoon
        TB posted this story on their Facebook and Instagram accounts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	9F647735-0688-4239-A9BE-1C55D13219E4.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	675.0 KB
ID:	339679
        Black/Tidal Smart Alec, Night Walk Daylight Backpack, Navy/Cloud Road Buddy 36, everything Acuity and Fjord

Comment

Originally posted by latchford View Post

It almost makes me want FB... But no

I'll just hope y'all keep sharing what you hear 🙂
          I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post
            I'll just hope y'all keep sharing what you hear 🙂
            Absolutely!

It looks like TB has restocked some other stuff too, like the Clear Organizer Wallets which were totally out of stock when I checked on Friday, plus Solaris and Northwest Sky Packing Cube Shoulder Bags which were also out of stock during that time.
            Black/Tidal Smart Alec, Night Walk Daylight Backpack, Navy/Cloud Road Buddy 36, everything Acuity and Fjord

Comment

Absolutely!

It looks like TB has restocked some other stuff too, like the Clear Organizer Wallets which were totally out of stock when I checked on Friday, plus Solaris and Northwest Sky Packing Cube Shoulder Bags which were also out of stock during that time.
              The Clear Organizer Wallets are labeled "Out of Stock" when you do a search for them, but they show up with the currently available colors below the product listing, so that is a give-away. All of the COWs that were listed just now use the Texon (stiff dividers). I ordered one of these just now because my experience is with the original Ultrasuede dividers which is close to the softer micro-suede dividers (see The Future Of The Clear Organizer Wallet Sept 23, 2021 blog post for a description of the distinction) Currently the color options are Red Blend and Beaver Camo in 1000d Cordura, Steel 1050d Ballistic Nylon, Mars Red 525d and Ursa 525d in Ballistic Nylon, all of these with a Clear front. There are also some Clear Organizer pen/pencil variety Pouches still available in 1000d Cordura (Orange-152, Red Blend, Canary, and Beaver Camo). I guess they put these options back after bringing back the Tool/Pen Wrap and the Size 2 Knitting Tool Pouch as part of the February Knitting Goods Pre-Order (2/22 Pre-Order: Swift, Little Swift, And Knitting Accessories blog post and FEB 2022 Knitting Goods Pre-Order forum thread). See also, What happened to the TB Pencil Holder?? 3-21-2021 forum thread.

HTH,

moriond

ETA: Were there any Pick-Up Trucks in Wilderness on the debut day as G42 mentioned folks saying? I don't remember seeing this color option then.

Last edited by moriond; 05-02-2022, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	9F647735-0688-4239-A9BE-1C55D13219E4.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	675.0 KB
ID:	339679
                Thanks for re-posting here! I wish Bihn would cross-post stuff here as there are some (many?) of us who won't use FB/IG due to the evil.

Comment

Originally posted by GrussGott View Post

Thanks for re-posting here! I wish Bihn would cross-post stuff here as there are some (many?) of us who won't use FB/IG due to the evil.
                  +1 !

Darcy MikeV more cross posting pretty please!
                  I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by GrussGott View Post
                    I'm on social media but not often and mainly for work, and one would think that the TB forums would be the first place TB would share. Please do, Darcy & Mike!

Comment

Hi All- this is really great feedback and we can absolutely work to better communicate what is happening on the forums, in addition to other social media sites

Comment

Working...
                      X