Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,744   Posts: 190,307   Members: 6,604   Active Members: 256
Welcome to our newest member, MeaningwaveExists.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Website feature request - search function for past orders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Website feature request - search function for past orders?

Darcy Is there any chance of getting a search function to look through past orders? I've been a bit "TB happy" since the pandemic and sifting through 28 pages of placed orders to find a particular item or items gets a bit tedious.

Or alternatively, if there's the possibility of a "View All" function where I could have all my orders listed on one page (thus allowing me to use my browser's "find" feature), that would likely work just as well.

Thanks in advance for your consideration (and apologies if this is the wrong forum to post this--if there's a better place, please let me know!)
    Last edited by Surrealle; 04-30-2022, 07:53 AM.

Originally posted by Surrealle View Post
    Darcy Is there any chance of getting a search function to look through past orders? I've been a bit "TB happy" since the pandemic and sifting through 28 pages of placed orders to find a particular item or items gets a bit tedious.

Or alternatively, if there's the possibility of a "View All" function where I could have all my orders listed on one page (thus allowing me to use my browser's "find" feature), that would likely work just as well.

Thanks in advance for your consideration (and apologies if this is the wrong forum to post this--if there's a better place, please let me know!)
    I was thinking about this very thing this morning--definitely would be welcomed.

Comment

Originally posted by John1970 View Post

I was thinking about this very thing this morning--definitely would be welcomed.
      Great minds!

Comment

Hi all- sorry for the delayed reply here. We're not entirely sure what's possible in this regard but we're looking into it!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeV View Post
          Hi all- sorry for the delayed reply here. We're not entirely sure what's possible in this regard but we're looking into it!
          Awesome, thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X