Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,744   Posts: 190,307   Members: 6,604   Active Members: 256
Welcome to our newest member, MeaningwaveExists.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

suggested luminary feature based on SA video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suggested luminary feature based on SA video

In the SA video, there is an LED light strip woven through the attachment points on the outside to make the rider more visible. It would be great if the L15 had a few of those little loops as well so I could do the same. The bag could really live up to its name!

Q: Any hope of the L15 in verde or deep blue sometime soon?

I love the idea of attaching LED strips to almost anything!

I’ll Darcy about your question regarding upcoming Luminary colors.

Comment

I'd love to see that glow strip thingy made available for the SA again, as well!
      SG23 is my walk/bike commuter bag

Comment

If they do add these loops, I really hope they'll match the loop colors to the exterior. One of my favorite things about the Luminary is the sleek, clean lines, and contrasting loops would ruin that.

Comment

That was a fun accessory! We called it the Glowire and it looks like the company we got it from is no longer around, but there are other similar products out there.

Regarding Luminaries- I don't anticipate any changes to the design of that bag and there are no batches currently working so hard to give a solid answer on if or when new colors will be available.

Comment

Working...
          X