Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,777   Posts: 190,650   Members: 6,657   Active Members: 262
Welcome to our newest member, CamMattie.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coyote Zipper pulls with Night Walk Techonaut 45?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coyote Zipper pulls with Night Walk Techonaut 45?

Ok...as I emailed our friends at TB, I am now asking for some advice regarding an admittedly First World Problem. I purchased Synik 30 in Black Halcyon and Moab (what a color!), and thinking the coyote pulls will be fine a dark night sky earthy look; however, I am stumped on Night Walk....coyote or black? I am game to hear what you have to say!

Peace,
    Rich

I have black on my NW... I'd be more tempted by grey or a lavender/purple with a lot of black in it, like the Dawn, than the Coyote... But it depends on what mood you want
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Thanks...that's a good point. I like the idea of grey a lot...maybe I'll get creative!

Comment

Topo Designs sells some colored zipper pulls that have strands of white reflective thread woven into the paracord. I'm not sure what's in stock right now, but they do have a black/reflective colorway, and when I think about paracord zipper pulls for either black or night walk halcyon, those always come to mind - perhaps because, like halcyon fabric, they have that two-tone look going on. Maybe you'll like 'em, maybe not, but they're worth a look, I think.

Comment

Thanks! I like that idea....off to Topo!

Comment

Originally posted by ittoujuu View Post
            Topo Designs sells some colored zipper pulls that have strands of white reflective thread woven into the paracord. I'm not sure what's in stock right now, but they do have a black/reflective colorway, and when I think about paracord zipper pulls for either black or night walk halcyon, those always come to mind - perhaps because, like halcyon fabric, they have that two-tone look going on. Maybe you'll like 'em, maybe not, but they're worth a look, I think.
            That seems like a good safety feature!
            ----
            All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
            Edmund Burke

Comment

Working...
            X