Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,735   Posts: 190,167   Members: 6,602   Active Members: 273
Welcome to our newest member, bosticderek.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Road Buddy Pre-Order and updates to Daylight Backpack and Maker's Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bartleby View Post
    I would also be interested in hearing about the experiences handling a fully loaded RB60 (although I am pretty sure I'll get one anyway).
    I've been doing some air travel lately for longer durations and been using a T45, a Pilot inside of a WF for my under-seat bag and a medium YD for a check bag - that's been working pretty great.

On paper, I'd rather the RB be around 50L, but I'm thinking I'll get a RB 60 and try it as my new checked bag ... but, if I'm forthcoming, I"m only getting it because it's a Verde 1050D bag I don't have

Comment

Can we have some pics of the makers bag with the new rear pocket?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 08.35.08.png
Views:	94
Size:	3.57 MB
ID:	339926

Originally posted by bbcamp View Post
        Can we have some pics of the makers bag with the new rear pocket?
        I haven't seen one in person but the first photo on the product page in the carousel of photos shows the back pocket; it's basically like the Cafe Bags... I attached a screen shot

Last edited by G42; Yesterday, 08:36 AM.
        I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by GrussGott View Post
          I"m only getting it because it's a Verde 1050D bag I don't have
          That does make a lot of sense and the 1050 is just the perfect fabric for the Road Buddies. My only concern with the RB60 is that it might be too heavy when it's fully loaded...

...spread joy in your neighbourhood (and not Corona!)
          current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Comment

I’m waiting for cooler colors to come to the makers bag lineup. Was really hoping for a nightwalk/tidal (before the mill woes), constellation/Solaris, or maybe logic blue/sangria (or Solaris) option.

Comment

Working...
            X