Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,767   Posts: 190,596   Members: 6,651   Active Members: 262
Welcome to our newest member, learn2route.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Road Buddy Pre-Order and updates to Daylight Backpack and Maker's Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my DLBP today and already went grocery shopping with it. I missed having an Original Halcyon DLBP (that was my first ever TB bag). Love it. Love the new straps too and I suspect they're going to get even better once they're broken in. But the strap ends are way too long once again, I think even longer than with the old straps! I think I'll have them shortened, they would drive me bonkers otherwise...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220527_192501458.jpg
Views:	414
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	340167

Comment

Originally posted by Traveltech View Post
      jealous! When I went to order my DLBP the Nightwalk was gone…
      Traveltech According to the product page, there're some Night Walk DLBPs in production and they'll be restocked later this month.
      Black/Tidal Smart Alec, Night Walk Daylight Backpack, Navy/Cloud Road Buddy 36, everything Acuity and Fjord

Comment

MikeV will the road buddy come with cord zipper pulls & the TB plastic ends?

Comment

Originally posted by Traveltech View Post

jealous! When I went to order my DLBP the Nightwalk was gone…
          Traveltech hopefully you saw in the blog that the restock on June 28 will probably be the last Night Walk DLBP... Someone asked how many were made since it sold out quickly last time and they said there are twice as many... But I would recommend ordering quickly
          I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by GrussGott View Post
            MikeV will the road buddy come with cord zipper pulls & the TB plastic ends?
            Yes! One pack of zipper pulls with each Road Buddy.

Comment

Working...
            X