Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,827   Posts: 191,326   Members: 6,703   Active Members: 266
Welcome to our newest member, zacattac.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sling bag speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sling bag speculation

Now that the LGD is to be retired, and there’s a new sling on the way - what is everyone hoping for?

I love my LGD but it is a bit big for an EDC sling sometimes. I wonder if it’ll be smaller than the LPD still. I have a couple other sling bags that I like but really want to see what TB has in store for us!

I use my burnt orange LGD as my EDC, but never as a sling. I attach a strap to it and wear it as a side carry. While I love this setup, I do always feel a bit out of place for having a bulky “man purse.” While the practicality of having a bag and the cool, retro style of the LGD make it worth it for me (joy over judgement), I feel like a true sling could be a happier medium for me.

Definitely very excited about this one, and can’t wait for the reveal. The design and features could always end up not being for me, but my interest is peaked.

Comment

Looking forward to this one. I'm hoping for something not too small, a little bigger than the side kick. Depending on the size, a well padded belt would be nice. I especially like streamlined bag designs. My interest is definetly peaked as well.

Comment

I'm hoping for no rain flaps.

Comment

Working...
        X