Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,814   Posts: 191,170   Members: 6,704   Active Members: 261
Welcome to our newest member, chrisdc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cambiata and Synapse 19 side-by-side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cambiata and Synapse 19 side-by-side

TB posted a Cambiata and Synapse 19 side-by-side on instagram but viewing it is frustrating as there isn’t a convenient way to pause IG reels (unless I'm missing something). Downloaded the video and did screen captures so that a proper comparison can be done.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2022-07-28 at 11.29.31 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	1.25 MB ID:	341310 Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2022-07-28 at 11.29.54 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	1.44 MB ID:	341311 Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2022-07-28 at 11.30.08 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	1.32 MB ID:	341312
    Black/Tidal Smart Alec, Night Walk/Northwest Sky Synik 22, Night Walk Daylight Backpack, everything Acuity and Fjord

Thanks for taking the time to do that!
    Last edited by G42; 07-28-2022, 06:42 AM.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

G42 My pleasure! I actually took them for my own reference and then I thought since I’d already done the screen captures I might as well just post them here.
      Black/Tidal Smart Alec, Night Walk/Northwest Sky Synik 22, Night Walk Daylight Backpack, everything Acuity and Fjord

Comment

Thanks for doing that! Gives me a better idea now as I missed their post on Instagram, haha. BTW on pausing reels, I discovered that you can hold the screen to pause it (just like how you would pause an IG story). Frustrating, I know!

Comment

Working...
        X