Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,814   Posts: 191,170   Members: 6,704   Active Members: 261
Welcome to our newest member, chrisdc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small returns restock and a few COWs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small returns restock and a few COWs!

Hi All- Just a heads up that we are putting up a small number of returns along with some Clear Organizer Wallets we found in some warehouse cleaning. The future of the COW is a little unsure so if you've been waiting on one, now's your chance!

Surprise LQR? I see a few Pick-up Trucks and Yeoman Duffels.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeV View Post
      Hi All- Just a heads up that we are putting up a small number of returns along with some Clear Organizer Wallets we found in some warehouse cleaning. The future of the COW is a little unsure so if you've been waiting on one, now's your chance!
      It looked as though the Mars Red and Steel options were the older models (before they ran out of ultrasuede and experimented with new materials for the dividers)

Originally posted by dirkhaun View Post
      The Pick-up. trucks from the previous batch included 630d recycled materials, which was one of the options that I liked (I had ordered Logic Blue at the time).

Comment

Added later (and still available as of this writing) were Luminaries, Swifts, and one type of the Little Swift.

Comment

Added later (and still available as of this writing) were Luminaries, Swifts, and one type of the Little Swift.
          I just posted the information about the Swifts on Ravelry (where I am also a mod). One of the Swift combos was Constellation/Moab. And I'm personally a fan of 630d recycled, though I didn't need any more Swifts (I did corder the Little Swift in Logic Blue from the earlier Knitting order, and there's a regular Swift in Logic Blue/Mountain Cerylon there -- or was when I looked)

Comment

We're intending to do these restocks much more frequently, and without prior notice going forward. We found the big, pre-announced Low Quantity Restocks to be very taxing on our systems and people internally and that it's much better on our end to not let those things accumulate. It's likely we'll do them about every week
            Last edited by MikeV; 08-05-2022, 12:25 PM. Reason: Quoted myself unintentionally.

Comment

There are halcyon Pilots and Fjord Cubelets in stock too!

ETA: the TB Elves have been busy.... Deluxe and Standard Spiff Kits in Fjord & Zest are live
              Last edited by G42; 08-05-2022, 04:01 PM.
              I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Working...
              X