Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,955   Posts: 193,132   Members: 6,830   Active Members: 286
Welcome to our newest member, marcopolo123.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New sticker design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New sticker design

I really hope the design of the new stickers is not signalling a bag logo change… I like the little red aeroplane and the vintage font!
    Tom Bihn Newbie- HAVE: Synapse 19 (cloud grey & Island blue)
    WISHLIST: Medium cafe bag, Synapse 25, travel tray, 13 inch MacBook cache, iPad mini cache, Aeronaut 45 (grey/&UV), Spiff Kit, Side Kick

What do the new stickers look like? I haven’t seen one. Could you share a picture?

Comment

I just checked the forums, blog, IG and FB accounts and don’t see any mention or pictures of a new sticker. So I'm confused.

Can anyone on staff like MikeV confirm?

Or could the OP daisy_belle88 repost the picture or provide a link to one?

I figured they were permanently
      moving away from including them in shipments (along with packing slips) as a way to minimize contact and waste during the pandemic - which was always fine by me! I don’t have much use for stickers and the most I ever did with them was include them when I sold bags on eBay to surprise buyers and make the sale feel as complete as possible - almost like getting a package in the mail from the company itself.
      I own a LOT of Tom Bihn bags, but here are the ones I'm using right now:
      Everyday Carry: Cambiata
      Hiking Daypack: ADX31

Car and Plane Travel: CP, TS, and SZTSB

Comment

Hey folks,

The stickers are not a reflection of any logo changes, our airplane is here to stay!

We recently ordered a batch of stickers and wanted to include them in orders as a fun surprise for customers! Since it was a surprise and not guaranteed with every order, we decided not to post it on socials or the forum.
        Last edited by MaiaH; 09-21-2022, 10:31 AM.

Comment

My most recent order is giving some major spooky season vibes, but it also came with a NEW TOM BIHN STICKER.

Thanks for the fun surprise, MaiaH and the rest of the TB Crew!

Curiosity status: satiated.

(For those wondering, the items in the box are an A30 and CP!)

Click image for larger version  Name:	252BC673-BBF0-4935-8BFE-21E26EFB1FF0.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.43 MB ID:	343038

Click image for larger version

Name:	E96294FD-5C3E-4EEE-B35D-2EBDDE510C62.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	5.09 MB
ID:	343043

Click image for larger version  Name:	8C6609CC-D0AE-440B-8FE0-AFE9F6221205.jpg Views:	0 Size:	6.06 MB ID:	343039
          Last edited by Chicagoan; 09-23-2022, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Looks like an homage to the original label design taken from the American Boys Handy Book

https://www.tombihn.com/blogs/main/scariesthalloween

https://www.tombihn.com/blogs/main/labels-1975-2017
            “Commander, I always used to consider that you had a definite anti-authoritarian streak in you.”
            “Sir?”
            “It seems that you have managed to retain this even though you are authority.”
            “Sir?”
            “That’s practically zen.”
            -Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post
              Looks like an homage to the original label design taken from the American Boys Handy Book

https://www.tombihn.com/blogs/main/scariesthalloween

https://www.tombihn.com/blogs/main/labels-1975-2017
              Excellent sleuthing, G42!

That’s a really neat throwback, and thanks for sharing that.

Comment

Working...
              X