Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,492   Posts: 187,433   Members: 6,453   Active Members: 336
Welcome to our newest member, parisbandarq.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks TB! -- FORUM GIFTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a pleasant surprise!

Saturday's mail brought a FOT organizer pouch - woot!

Many thanks!

Comment

Guess what I just got? Thanks to Tom, Darcy and everyone else at TB! What other company would be worried about free gifts to cheer its customers in the middle of a giant move and constant development of new products? You guys are the best!
      MrKnitster on ravelry
      Aeronaut 45s in Burnt Orange, Verde, Navy and Steel, all with Northern Sky interior, Maker's Bag in Navy/Wasabi, Swifts in Burnt Orange/Northern Sky, Olive/Linen, Medium Cafe Bag in Navy/Cayenne and tons of pouches, stuff sacks, straps, etc.

Comment

My FOT pouch was at the PO today. :-)

Thank you.

Comment

Today!!

Nice surprise after arriving home from work today.

Holds my portable hard drive perfectly.

Thanks to Tom and company for the gift.
          Been there. Done that. Can't remember.

Comment

Yay!

I received a lovely surprise gift in the mail today -- thanks, Darcy and everyone.

Comment

oh yeah!!

Much Mahalo's...got the surprise yesterday...FOT!

Comment

Glad you guys like your FOT pouches. Now, if anyone else hasn't received theirs yet... please email me: [email protected]
                Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

My FOT pouch arrived on Saturday. Since then, it has been spending time getting to know its Tom Bihn pouch siblings. I think it has become the new home for my iPod Touch. Thank you to the whole Tom Bihn crew for the wonderful gift!

Comment

Thank you so much, my FOT is already hooked into my Imago.

Comment

i got the pouch too. very proud and honoured to be a friend of tom's!!!
                      aeronaut[black/solar]tristar[black/red iberian]western flyer[black/steel]synapse[black/steel]side effect[black/wasabi]medium cafe bag[black/wasabi]large cafe bag[black/wasabi]shopping bag[steel].

Comment

A late valentine present arrived yesterday - yes, it was an FOT just for me! Thanks so much to all at Tom Bihn - you make great products and loyal customers :-)

Comment

Gorgeous!

I learned today what all the fuss is about! *Beautiful* pouch. I'm taking it with me this weekend. It's housing my iPad cord, Blue Tooth headphones, and my Tom Bihn Ultrasuede Screen Cloth.

Thank you so much for the thoughtful gift.

Joyce

Comment

the fot pouch is perfect for your sun glasses or your prescription without its case.
                            aeronaut[black/solar]tristar[black/red iberian]western flyer[black/steel]synapse[black/steel]side effect[black/wasabi]medium cafe bag[black/wasabi]large cafe bag[black/wasabi]shopping bag[steel].

Comment

Just got my FOT pouch in the mail!!! Gonna come in handy next week for a business trip. Thanks everyone @ TB !

Comment

Yeah...... just got my FOT pouch I can put my new Ipod touch in there. Thank you very much for the FOT pouch.

Comment

Working...
                                X