Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,530   Posts: 187,825   Members: 6,493   Active Members: 297
Welcome to our newest member, dcaisson.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks TB! -- FORUM GIFTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPritchard
    replied
    Very Thoughtful

Kudos to Tom Bihn and company for thinking of their customers.
    Quality bags and customer support!
    Hoping I was on the list. Florida is a long way off from Seattle so, with winter storms, maybe next week.

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    We definitely sent one to you, aiethabell -- I remember packaging it. It may be lost. Let's give it another couple of days and if it doesn't show up we'll send out another.

Leave a comment:

• aiethabell
    replied
    Alas that my FOT has not arrived. I shall give it another week, and then might have to send an email.

I couldn't get in to the shop's open date on the 21st and had to phone in my order that day (to go out USPS). I picked up my mail before the 24th and quickly snapped my colored key straps into place with my new Iberian pouches. I just shook the mailing bag out again. Nope, no pretty blue FOT... sniffle... tearing up.... I do so love blue things and I'd love to proudly proclaim I'm a Friend of Tom!

Perhaps it's still on its way. After all, it's a trip of 32 miles and it might take a whole week to get to me. Positive thinking here!

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    You're welcome! We're really glad that you guys like your gifts so much -- we had a lot of fun sending them out. Thanks for being such great customers and forum members.

Leave a comment:

• gmich
    replied
    Received my gift today -- thanks so much, Tom, Darcy, and all. Will put it to good use.

Leave a comment:

• Moose
    replied
    Its official, I bacame a FOT today. Thank you so much, its lovley. I was surprised how well the blue FOT and plum key strap go together. I may have to re-think my color choices. Thanks again, as always you all are a class act.
    Happy travels,
    Moose
    Last edited by Moose; 12-28-2010, 02:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• backpack
    replied
    Originally posted by pretzelb View Post
    Now I have proof that I'm a friend of Tom. Although my better half thinks my vast collection of bags is enough proof.
    It is that way until the better half get a bag of his or her own and they become friend of Tom in a hurry!

Leave a comment:

• pretzelb
    replied
    Now I have proof that I'm a friend of Tom. Although my better half thinks my vast collection of bags is enough proof.

Leave a comment:

• Frank II
    replied
    I guess I'm a little late to the party....but....thanks to everyone at my favorite Seattle based company.

I hadn't checked my mail for a few days-the box is a 1/4 mile away and we've had some snow--so what a nice surprise to find a package from Tom Bihn waiting for me.

I promise to put it to good use.

Happy holidays to everyone.

Leave a comment:

• moriond
    replied
    Supercool color! Can we add this shade of ultrasuede to the product line of pouches? What a great present to find in my mail box. Thank you all very much.

moriond

Leave a comment:

• Bag Lady
    replied
    How kind!

We've been traveling, so I just opened my FOT gift today. So thoughtful, generous and kind! Thank you, thank you!!! It's nice to be a part of the TB family.

Leave a comment:

• Buzzard
    replied
    I got mine at the office today when I returned from the holiday. It's just what I needed and what a lovely surprise! Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• AVService
    replied
    Received mine this morning.
    THANKS and hope all the best for the coming year to my "Friends at Tom Bihn" and here as well.

I really like the material,is it the ultra-suede?

Ed

Leave a comment:

• robz431
    replied
    My gift arrived Monday. Having read the forum, I told my wife MAYBE I would be a FOT. So an envelope, this time, was a gift, not something I ordered without permission <g>.

I'm delighted to be a FOT and delighted with the gift. Thanks so much to all of you.

Leave a comment:

• Foggy Morn
    replied
    Thanks so much! Love that I'm a(n) F.O.T.

Love the Ultrasuede, soft inside and out.

Happy New Year to all!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X