No announcement yet.

Thanks TB! -- FORUM GIFTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also haven't received anything yet, Darcy...just resent you my info per your last post.
    Co-Pilot (Nordic Halcyon/Wasabi), Medium Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Olive), Medium Cafe Bag (Olive/Cloud), Ristretto 13" (Black/Steel), Side Effect (Nordic Halcyon/Wasabi)

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
      It has. I'm having trouble finding an email from you -- can you resend to [email protected]?
      Just resent email per your request. Please advise if again you can not find in your inbox.

Thanks.

Comment

Ack, I missed this event! Any FOT pouches left? I want the bragging rights. Yes, it may be shallow but there it is. What a cool item.
        Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
        Sadly Lost to Hazmat: An Imago in Steel/Cork & MCB in Linen/Olive.
        " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Comment

Originally posted by ex machina View Post
          Ack, I missed this event! Any FOT pouches left? I want the bragging rights. Yes, it may be shallow but there it is. What a cool item.
          Weird! I know for sure that we sent you one. Can you verify your address? Send to: [email protected] -- we'll make sure to send you another FOT pouch!
          Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

my F.O.T. pouch arrived today with my order and my nummy Ultraviolet! It's nicer than I imagined. The Ultrasuede is so soft, this will be a great pouch for keeping special things special ;-}
            Thanks Katy for slipping it into my package
            I really, really like TB Bags!

Comment

I seem to have missed this event too, oh well, maybe next time ;-)

Comment

Hey Darcy - you emailed me back on March 9th saying it was going to be sent out the next day - I haven't received anything yet.
                Indigo/Solar Aeronaut; assorted packing cubes; Olive/Olive/Cayenne Imago; Plum/Wasabi Medium Cafe Bag; assorted organizer pouches

Comment

Weird! I know for sure that we sent you one. Can you verify your address? Send to: [email protected] -- we'll make sure to send you another FOT pouch!
                  Ohhh, in that case I will look to see if it was accidentally packed up with some other items from around that time. Thank you for the lovely thought and I will let you know how my search turns out.
                  Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
                  " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Comment

Originally posted by cinnagirl View Post
                    Hey Darcy - you emailed me back on March 9th saying it was going to be sent out the next day - I haven't received anything yet.
                    Odd! I remember sending your pouch out. I'll ensure another gets sent out today via UPS.
                    http://www.tombihn.com
                    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
                    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Comment

Originally posted by ex machina View Post
                      Ohhh, in that case I will look to see if it was accidentally packed up with some other items from around that time. Thank you for the lovely thought and I will let you know how my search turns out.
                      Don't search too hard: a few people who should have received their FOT pouches haven't. We had some issues with U.S. Mail when we first moved into our new building, maybe that has something to do with it.

It's very easy for us to send you another FOT pouch, and we don't mind at all!
                      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy View Post
                        Odd! I remember sending your pouch out. I'll ensure another gets sent out today via UPS.
                        Very sweet of you - thanks!
                        Indigo/Solar Aeronaut; assorted packing cubes; Olive/Olive/Cayenne Imago; Plum/Wasabi Medium Cafe Bag; assorted organizer pouches

Comment

Hi!
                          Just want to say a huge thank you for my FOT pouch. Luckily it arrived a few days before our work moved to a new address!!

I'm using the pouch to store a portable hard drive and cable. It looks soooo lovely!!

Thank you!

notmensa

Comment

Don't search too hard: a few people who should have received their FOT pouches haven't. We had some issues with U.S. Mail when we first moved into our new building, maybe that has something to do with it.

I think the U.S. Mail may have failed you again as mine still has not arrived either. You earlier indicated a March 30th ship date and typically the USPS Priority Mail is a 2-3 day affair...

Comment

A few years ago, some nice hobby items caught my eyes, the seller only shipped Priority Mail but since they were one of a kind, I took the plunge.

The package arrived to me with a gap in the opening the size of a small hand.

The items were packaged in inner boxes too big to slide out of the opening so I got all the items I ordered.

After that incident, I decided to stick with UPS.

Comment

That is so very generous of you, Darcy. Thank you so much. Yay, Tom Bihn!

Comment

Working...
                                X