Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,525   Posts: 187,785   Members: 6,486   Active Members: 307
Welcome to our newest member, ozzyrussell.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks TB! -- FORUM GIFTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received my FOT pouch this week, thanks so much!

Comment

Got mine yesterday-really pleased & such a beautiful colour! Many thanks Darcy, Tom and everyone at TB:-)

Comment

Yay! I'm glad you guys like them.
        Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
          Yay! I'm glad you guys like them.
          How could we do otherwise :-)

Comment

Got mine this week! I love it! Thank you thank you thank you!!!
            Indigo/Solar Aeronaut; assorted packing cubes; Olive/Olive/Cayenne Imago; Plum/Wasabi Medium Cafe Bag; assorted organizer pouches

Comment

belated thank you!

there i was all down and out because i hadn't received my FOT pouch and didn't want to whine to everyone about it on the forums...

until i started packing for a recent trip, pulling out my husband's aeronaut to borrow it (for the nth time... definitely need to get my own)...

and VOILA, what do i find in the center compartment on top of all the organizer pouches?!

a beloved blue ultrasuede embossed piece of loveliness - ahh i feel so special!

...and ticked off at hubby for holding out on me - so i promptly stomped downstairs and waved the FOT pouch at him: "when did we get this?!?"

him: "umm... a while back... i dunno..."

me: "aaargh!!!"

so my apologies for sending out grumpy karma vibes into the air for feeling left out of the largess.

i should have known better.

thanks guys! my ipod has a lovely new home.
              Co-Pilot [steel/solar]; Aeronaut [black/steel]; Aeronaut Packing Cubes: (2) Large [steel], (1) End Pocket [steel], Clear Quarter Packing Cube [steel], Clear Organizer Pouches: (1) Medium [iberian], (1) Small [cocoa], (1) Mini [wasabi]; Organizer Pouch: (1) Medium [iberian]; Clear Organizer Wallet [kiwi]; Key Straps [black, crimson]
              wishlist: Aeronaut [crimson/steel]; Checkpoint Flyer [black/steel]; Synapse [indigo/solar]; Organizer Pouches: Small [ultraviolet]

Comment

I am so glad, irisria!

If anyone (still) didn't get their FOT pouch -- please let us know! [email protected]
                Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                  I am so glad, irisria!

If anyone (still) didn't get their FOT pouch -- please let us know! [email protected]
                  I didn't get one... but I didn't expect one since I'm new to the forums (although not new to Tom Bihn products). So I'm good. I missed the July 4th special thingie by a couple weeks, too, but really love my new Imago that I was questioning everyone here about and I'm glad I ordered it when I did instead of waiting. I love the olive color!

Comment

I JUST missed the July 4th bit too. Darcy, I'd love to just outright buy one if you all are selling them!
                    Laura Gayle

Cadet (black/Iberian), travel tray, cache for Mac keyboard and 13" MBP, Ego, Aeronaut (steel/solar), Tri-star (steel/solar), 2 Absolute straps, 3D clear organizer cube, Swift, Ristretto (black/olive), stuff sacks (all sizes), snake charmer, 2 Kits, various organizer pouches, clear organizer wallet, 2 large Shop Bags... and a partridge in a pear tree.

Comment

and you can see in another thread that I just gave in and placed an order. Sigh. I lurve Tom Bihn.
                      Laura Gayle

Cadet (black/Iberian), travel tray, cache for Mac keyboard and 13" MBP, Ego, Aeronaut (steel/solar), Tri-star (steel/solar), 2 Absolute straps, 3D clear organizer cube, Swift, Ristretto (black/olive), stuff sacks (all sizes), snake charmer, 2 Kits, various organizer pouches, clear organizer wallet, 2 large Shop Bags... and a partridge in a pear tree.

Comment

my fot pouch arrived just before mY trip to Iceland. thanks tb folks!

Comment

Working...
                        X