Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,527   Posts: 187,795   Members: 6,489   Active Members: 305
Welcome to our newest member, diederik.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks TB! -- FORUM GIFTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• malamalama
    replied
    Just received mine today in the mail. Thanks Darcy and Katy. It sure was worth the wait. Mahalo!

Leave a comment:

• indigo
    replied
    Mine is here! Thanks Darcy and Tom!

Leave a comment:

• misterN
    replied
    TY for the FOT pouch I got in the mail today!

Leave a comment:

• mhowie
    replied
    I also wanted to advise my FOT pouch arrived today and I plan to put it to good use ASAP. It is a wonderful color. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    You're welcome! We're glad you like the pouches.

Leave a comment:

• LarryA
    replied
    Darcy, I just wanted to let you know that my FOT pouch arrived today, and it's beautiful. Thank you so much. You folks are really something special for doing this.

Leave a comment:

• Seesul
    replied
    My FOT made it to my RFD through rain and hail the size of flying saucer quarters!
    I am thrilled and amazed, not to mention the proudest member of the FOT club to carry it proudly.

The material is amazing and that's coming from someone who knows their textiles. It is designed and sewn absolutely flawlessly. Thank you sincerely.

Leave a comment:

• LarryA
    replied
    Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    Sadly, we've found that some of the FOT pouches haven't yet been sent out. We'll be working on sending them out this week and next. Sorry, guys -- it's been really busy here. We hope a late FOT pouch is better than no FOT pouch!
    Darcy, when a company sends out unsolicited free gifts at its own expense (especially something as cool as the FOT pouch), the rest of us really have no cause to complain about the timing of the delivery. Tom Bihn stuff is always worth the wait. :-)

Leave a comment:

• wennefer
    replied
    Since I've already received my FOT pouch, I probably have no right to say anything. But these are truly lovely pouches (mine holds a portable disk drive + USB cable), so better late than never!

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Sadly, we've found that some of the FOT pouches haven't yet been sent out. We'll be working on sending them out this week and next. Sorry, guys -- it's been really busy here. We hope a late FOT pouch is better than no FOT pouch!

Leave a comment:

• LarryA
    replied
    I really don't want to be a pain, but I have to echo mhowie's comment, as it's been a couple of weeks since you emailed me to let me know it was being sent out. If it was shipped Priority Mail, then the Postal Service appears to be seriously letting you down.

Leave a comment:

• ex machina
    replied
    Don't search too hard: a few people who should have received their FOT pouches haven't. We had some issues with U.S. Mail when we first moved into our new building, maybe that has something to do with it.

It's very easy for us to send you another FOT pouch, and we don't mind at all!
    That is so very generous of you, Darcy. Thank you so much. Yay, Tom Bihn!

Leave a comment:

• backpack
    replied
    A few years ago, some nice hobby items caught my eyes, the seller only shipped Priority Mail but since they were one of a kind, I took the plunge.

The package arrived to me with a gap in the opening the size of a small hand.

The items were packaged in inner boxes too big to slide out of the opening so I got all the items I ordered.

After that incident, I decided to stick with UPS.

Leave a comment:

• mhowie
    replied
    Don't search too hard: a few people who should have received their FOT pouches haven't. We had some issues with U.S. Mail when we first moved into our new building, maybe that has something to do with it.

It's very easy for us to send you another FOT pouch, and we don't mind at all!
    I think the U.S. Mail may have failed you again as mine still has not arrived either. You earlier indicated a March 30th ship date and typically the USPS Priority Mail is a 2-3 day affair...

Leave a comment:

• notmensa
    replied
    Hi!
    Just want to say a huge thank you for my FOT pouch. Luckily it arrived a few days before our work moved to a new address!!

I'm using the pouch to store a portable hard drive and cable. It looks soooo lovely!!

Thank you!

notmensa

Leave a comment:

Working...
X