Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,527   Posts: 187,795   Members: 6,489   Active Members: 305
Welcome to our newest member, diederik.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks TB! -- FORUM GIFTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cinnagirl
    replied
    Originally posted by Katy View Post
    Odd! I remember sending your pouch out. I'll ensure another gets sent out today via UPS.
    Very sweet of you - thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by ex machina View Post
    Ohhh, in that case I will look to see if it was accidentally packed up with some other items from around that time. Thank you for the lovely thought and I will let you know how my search turns out.
    Don't search too hard: a few people who should have received their FOT pouches haven't. We had some issues with U.S. Mail when we first moved into our new building, maybe that has something to do with it.

It's very easy for us to send you another FOT pouch, and we don't mind at all!

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    Originally posted by cinnagirl View Post
    Hey Darcy - you emailed me back on March 9th saying it was going to be sent out the next day - I haven't received anything yet.
    Odd! I remember sending your pouch out. I'll ensure another gets sent out today via UPS.

Leave a comment:

• ex machina
    replied
    Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    Weird! I know for sure that we sent you one. Can you verify your address? Send to: [email protected] -- we'll make sure to send you another FOT pouch!
    Ohhh, in that case I will look to see if it was accidentally packed up with some other items from around that time. Thank you for the lovely thought and I will let you know how my search turns out.

Leave a comment:

• cinnagirl
    replied
    Hey Darcy - you emailed me back on March 9th saying it was going to be sent out the next day - I haven't received anything yet.

Leave a comment:

• Pilar
    replied
    I seem to have missed this event too, oh well, maybe next time ;-)

Leave a comment:

• dorayme
    replied
    my F.O.T. pouch arrived today with my order and my nummy Ultraviolet! It's nicer than I imagined. The Ultrasuede is so soft, this will be a great pouch for keeping special things special ;-}
    Thanks Katy for slipping it into my package

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by ex machina View Post
    Ack, I missed this event! Any FOT pouches left? I want the bragging rights. Yes, it may be shallow but there it is. What a cool item.
    Weird! I know for sure that we sent you one. Can you verify your address? Send to: [email protected] -- we'll make sure to send you another FOT pouch!

Leave a comment:

• ex machina
    replied
    Ack, I missed this event! Any FOT pouches left? I want the bragging rights. Yes, it may be shallow but there it is. What a cool item.

Leave a comment:

• mhowie
    replied
    It has. I'm having trouble finding an email from you -- can you resend to [email protected]?
    Just resent email per your request. Please advise if again you can not find in your inbox.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• LarryA
    replied
    Also haven't received anything yet, Darcy...just resent you my info per your last post.

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by mhowie View Post
    Has the "next batch" gone out? I have yet to receive...sent email some time ago.
    It has. I'm having trouble finding an email from you -- can you resend to [email protected]?

Leave a comment:

• mhowie
    replied
    We're working on replying to everyone. We'll make sure everyone gets one -- you definitely will! The next batch should be sent out soon.
    Has the "next batch" gone out? I have yet to receive...sent email some time ago.

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• gonty
    replied
    Yay!

A special little treat arrived in the mail for me today. Not yet sure what it's ultimate purpose will be, possibly looking after a portable hard drive.

Whatever it does, it's sure going to look good doing it!

Thanks Tom, Darcy & everyone.

Jonathan

Leave a comment:

• peregrina
    replied
    Got my FOT yesterday! Thank you so much; I guys sure know how to make us feel special...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X