Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,530   Posts: 187,825   Members: 6,493   Active Members: 297
Welcome to our newest member, dcaisson.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks TB! -- FORUM GIFTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by leviathan View Post
    Thought I would let you all know that my FOT pouch has been keeping my passport, cash, and cards safe and hidden in the front pocket of my Vertical Brain Cell, inside of my Smart Alec! I use it quite often, actually, and no longer need to bring my wallet when I travel. Thanks again, Tom, Darcy, & everyone else at TB.
    Cool! You're welcome. Thanks for being a FOT.

Leave a comment:

• leviathan
    replied
    Thought I would let you all know that my FOT pouch has been keeping my passport, cash, and cards safe and hidden in the front pocket of my Vertical Brain Cell, inside of my Smart Alec! I use it quite often, actually, and no longer need to bring my wallet when I travel. Thanks again, Tom, Darcy, & everyone else at TB.

Leave a comment:

• khaberz
    replied
    Just received mine here in Germany - nice, unexpected surprise. Much appreciated - thanks!

Leave a comment:

• jannilee
    replied
    Thanks, Darcy! We all like to think of ourselves as FOT!

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by cinnagirl View Post
    I've emailed her twice and sent a pm from here - no response as of yet. I'd understand if they've run out, it just would have been nice to hear something back. Oh well.
    We're working on replying to everyone. We'll make sure everyone gets one -- you definitely will! The next batch should be sent out soon.
    Last edited by Darcy; 03-08-2011, 08:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cinnagirl
    replied
    I've emailed her twice and sent a pm from here - no response as of yet. I'd understand if they've run out, it just would have been nice to hear something back. Oh well.

Leave a comment:

• backpack
    replied
    Ratdeau, Cinnagirl and LarryA did you email your current address to
    Darcy?

That is what she said on the forum on 02-23-2011 04:29 PM
    Darcy Glad you guys like your FOT pouches. Now, if anyone else hasn't received theirs yet... please email me: [email protected]

It is very likely that some of the F.O.T Pouches are still on their way, they are shipped via the post office which is fast in some places and slow in others.

Outside of the U.S, it might be stuck in customs.

LarryA, the roads from WA to CA haven't been the best lately.

Leave a comment:

• LarryA
    replied
    I haven't gotten one either, but I'm not complaining. I'm sure there are only so many to go around, and after all they do have to prioritize actually making and shipping stuff they sell. Maybe next year...

Leave a comment:

• cinnagirl
    replied
    Originally posted by ratdeau View Post
    I never got one... it do not bother me, but please Tom,
    say I'm your friend ;-)
    You're not the only one - sigh...

Leave a comment:

• ratdeau
    replied
    I never got one... it do not bother me, but please Tom,
    say I'm your friend ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Colorado
    replied
    Thanks so much, got mine last week. Very nice color. Pretty cool thing for a company to do. :-)

Leave a comment:

• camry
    replied
    Yeah...... just got my FOT pouch I can put my new Ipod touch in there. Thank you very much for the FOT pouch.

Leave a comment:

• lavarock
    replied
    Just got my FOT pouch in the mail!!! Gonna come in handy next week for a business trip. Thanks everyone @ TB !

Leave a comment:

• blackfungi
    replied
    the fot pouch is perfect for your sun glasses or your prescription without its case.

Leave a comment:

• jjsouth
    replied
    Gorgeous!

I learned today what all the fuss is about! *Beautiful* pouch. I'm taking it with me this weekend. It's housing my iPad cord, Blue Tooth headphones, and my Tom Bihn Ultrasuede Screen Cloth.

Thank you so much for the thoughtful gift.

Joyce

Leave a comment:

Working...
X