Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,583   Posts: 188,378   Members: 6,554   Active Members: 308
Welcome to our newest member, Lucienk.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks TB! -- FORUM GIFTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send me your address, iggyp.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

I haven't been active on the forum much the past year, so I probably didn't get one, but no complaints! I've had my fair share of freebies in the past. I'm out of the country for the holidays again, so as usual, I won't find out if I got one for a few more days.

The pouches look lovely though! You guys seriously rock. I can't wait till I have an excuse (and room in my budget) to make another order! It's been far too long!
      Owner of:
      Imago in Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, Various organizer pouches/stuff sacks/travel trays, Small Shop Bag in Steel and Iberian, Synapse in Steel/Steel, and a Medium Cafe Bag in Plum/Wasabi.

Comment

I posted on the forums a lot, but then I switched to using mostly Twitter to share my Tom Bihn love. ^_~ (My handle there is @MegsLeigh)
        Meg
        -----
        Proud owner of a conifer/steel Synapse, indigo/black Swift, a couple of yarn stuff sacks, a clear organizer wallet and various organizer pouches

Comment

Did you receive a FOT pouch yet, DQBunny? If not email me! You should have one waiting for you timarelay.
          Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

You may still have my address in Arizona on file. I moved to Pennsylvania in July. I'll PM you my current address.
            Meg
            -----
            Proud owner of a conifer/steel Synapse, indigo/black Swift, a couple of yarn stuff sacks, a clear organizer wallet and various organizer pouches

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
              Did you receive a FOT pouch yet, DQBunny? If not email me! You should have one waiting for you timarelay.
              Oh, yay! Crossing my fingers that you have my Missouri address on file! But I should have mail forwarding set up for my old address anyway so it should arrive safely.
              Owner of:
              Imago in Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, Various organizer pouches/stuff sacks/travel trays, Small Shop Bag in Steel and Iberian, Synapse in Steel/Steel, and a Medium Cafe Bag in Plum/Wasabi.

Comment

Oh, the mail forwarding worked! I just checked the mail and it's there. Thank you so much! My favorite color as well!
                Meg
                -----

Comment

Thank you so much for the FOT pouch. Even though I had read about it on the forum, I was surprised when it came in the mail. What a nice gift! Thanks again,

Comment

Originally posted by iggyp
                    You lucky fellas! I've been showing all my TB love on twitter which is why I don't post here all that often (P.S., my twitter handle is the same as this one).
                    I see that Darcy has followed up with all the Twitter posters (directly on Twitter, as well as here.). Personally, I started following them on Twitter when it became apparent that they were dropping hints about new products and availability that weren't showing up in the blog or in the forum -- or posting earlier on Twitter, in some cases. I keep my posts on the forums because it's easier to search and run links to earlier discussions, pictures, etc. And not subject to the character count limit.

moriond

Comment

Oh, thank you! We recently moved and when my husband went back to check on the house, he found the package in the mailbox! Such a wonderful way to start the new year with a little Tom Bihn!
                      Medium Cafe Bag in plum/wasabi, Swift in cork, [B]Swift[B] Kiwi/Ultraviolet, Little Swift in Verde/Verde/Ultraviolet, S19 Black/Ultraviolet

Comment

Nice! Got it at my work address! Thanks everyone at TB!
                        Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

Comment

Considering that many of us have moved in the past year, the holiday season is the busiest time of the year, running a small business hasn't gotten any cheaper, the creation and gifting of the F.O.T pouch is a feat.

Really big Thank Yous to everybody at Tom Bihn Inc and a Happy New Year.

May your kindness be repaid thousand fold to you and your families.

I would like to add a special Thank You to Todd, Eliam and Katy, the newest team members.

Comment

I've been away from a computer for the last few weeks, so I missed this thread. I opened the package in my mailbox at work today and was wonderfully surprised by it. And I get on here and you've given them to all of us? Dang it, you guys made me tear up a bit. Sometimes it's just so nice to deal with a company you can respect and you can tell respects you.

I'd been bragging about and showing off my stash of Tom Bihn bags to the family and friends we saw over the holidays, but then to get a present in the mail....wow.

PS: If I ever make it back to the Northwest, I'm coming to visit. Even if I have to stand outside and make faces in the window.

Comment

So... what's everyone using theirs for?
                              Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

Comment

An added touch from a special company. Who does stuff like this anymore? Everyone just looks out for the bottom line.

Comment

Working...
                                X