Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,501   Posts: 187,535   Members: 6,460   Active Members: 325
Welcome to our newest member, knelby.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks TB! -- FORUM GIFTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a really nice and thoughtful gift. I arrived back to my house last night and I was so confused - I didn't order anything - but now I understand. I can't wait to tell others about this...

Comment

What a wonderful welcome home gift. Thanks!
      Proud hoarder of TB: aeronaut, utility tote, swift, small cafe bag, shop bag, passport pouch, countless organizer pouches, organizer wallet, yarn sacks & a few other odds & ends.
      Because my TB craving exceeds my bag needs, gifted TB items: a smart alec, swift, little swift, & small cafe bag.

Comment

Originally posted by keb View Post
        So... what's everyone using theirs for?
        I need to grab a picture. It's the perfect size for holding knitting tools, but right now it's holding a sock in progress. I wondered if it would fit, and it did - sock, ball of yarn, and needles. There's even still room for a couple of small odds and ends. It's inside my Ristretto for iPad so I can take that small bit of knitting with me out and about. I might leave that pouch on sock duty!
        Meg
        -----
        Proud owner of a conifer/steel Synapse, indigo/black Swift, a couple of yarn stuff sacks, a clear organizer wallet and various organizer pouches

Comment

Yay! Perfect for us knitters. I just emailed Darcy my address in case she didn't have it, so I'm hoping there's still hope I'll get one. I have about 4 fingerless mitten projects going, and this sounds just right to hold at least one!

Alex
          MrKnitster on ravelry
          Aeronaut 45s in Burnt Orange, Verde, Navy and Steel, all with Northern Sky interior, Maker's Bag in Navy/Wasabi, Swifts in Burnt Orange/Northern Sky, Olive/Linen, Medium Cafe Bag in Navy/Cayenne and tons of pouches, stuff sacks, straps, etc.

Comment

A questions for Darcy or Katy....what material and weight (denier) was used for our "special gifts."
            Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers.

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Comment

Those of us overseas are still waiting, and hoping we made the lucky list!

It looks very nice!

Audrey

Comment

Thank you so much! I just got home and there was indeed one waiting for me! It's a beautiful blue and I love the design imprinted on the front. Now to figure out what I want to use it for.
                Owner of:
                Imago in Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, Various organizer pouches/stuff sacks/travel trays, Small Shop Bag in Steel and Iberian, Synapse in Steel/Steel, and a Medium Cafe Bag in Plum/Wasabi.

Comment

Crossing my fingers, my birthday is on saturday.

Comment

Thanks TB and crew! I just came back from a trip to find such a wonderful gift waiting for me upon my return! Excellent!

Comment

I'm still waiting for mine
                      -Colortini-
                      My Tom Bihns: Maker's Bag (black/steel), Synapse 19 (forest/steel), ID (black/black/cayenne), Imago (cocoa/cocoa/wasabi), Co-Pilot (black/steel), Ego (black/black/olive), Large Cafe Bag (linen/olive), Medium Cafe Bag (black/black), Various Zipper Pouches

Comment

Originally posted by Frank II View Post
                        A questions for Darcy or Katy....what material and weight (denier) was used for our "special gifts."
                        They're Ultrasuede .
                        http://www.tombihn.com
                        1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
                        Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Comment

Fingers definitely crossed...
                          MrKnitster on ravelry
                          Aeronaut 45s in Burnt Orange, Verde, Navy and Steel, all with Northern Sky interior, Maker's Bag in Navy/Wasabi, Swifts in Burnt Orange/Northern Sky, Olive/Linen, Medium Cafe Bag in Navy/Cayenne and tons of pouches, stuff sacks, straps, etc.

Comment

The next batch are mailing out today and tomorrow. If you don't receive one within the next week, email me!
                            Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

What a cool surprise! Thanks, Darcy and the folks at Tom Bihn!
                              Active Duty: Synapse 25 (Nebulous Gray/Northwest Sky) daily carry, Original, First-Run Synapse 25 (Black/Wasabi) knock-around, weekend use

Special Teams/On the Bench: Daylight Briefcase (Grey), Aeronaut 30 (Black/Wasabi), Western Flyer (Black/Wasabi), Pilot (Black/Northwest Sky), Synapse 19 (Black/Iberian), Imago (Cardinal/Hemp/Steel), ID (Black/Steel/Wasabi), Original Cadet 13/15 (Black/Wasabi), Ristretto (Black/Steel), Medium Cafe Bag (Olive/Wasabi), Small Cafe Bag (French Blue/Steel)

Comment

fingers and toes!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X