Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,492   Posts: 187,433   Members: 6,453   Active Members: 336
Welcome to our newest member, parisbandarq.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks TB! -- FORUM GIFTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks so much!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank II View Post
      A questions for Darcy or Katy....what material and weight (denier) was used for our "special gifts."
      It's Ultrasuede® Striker, made in Japan.
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Not yet

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
        You definitely were. If it doesn't arrive by Saturday, let me know and we'll send another.
        Hasn't arrived yet.

I'll PM you with my address to check against your records.

Thanks.
        Been there. Done that. Can't remember.

Comment

I'm so excited to get something this year (I emailed after seeing the Facebook post)... been getting all my friends and family interested in Tom Bihn products! So far 4 people have bought Brain Cells, 1 bought an Imago.

Comment

I just got mine today. Yay! Thanks Darcy for the facebook post... A little cheer me up when I am sick with the flu.

Comment

Thanks to Katy on Saturday, I am now a 'pouch-carrying' member of the FOT club! I had to fight through pre-game insanity to get there. After all, the building is less than a mile from Qwest Field (and the store opened exactly an hour and a half before the start of the NFL playoff game with the Seahawks).

The original FOT went missing somewhere in the Puget Sound mail system. I hope it gets returned to Tom Bihn so it can get sent out to someone else.

Failing that, I wonder what the unintended recipient thinks of their FOT? Perhaps they'll be a new customer!

My iPod Nano thanks everyone at Tom Bihn. Hopefully the FOT will fit my intended new iTouch. Guess I'll find out! Anyone here have an iTouch and a FOT? Does it fit? Can you get the headphones in as well?

I love blue. Expecially this FOT blue. Close enough to 'Hawks blue for me!
              Last edited by aiethabell; 01-09-2011, 11:15 AM. Reason: Just how loyal Binners are in Seattle!
              Indigo Co-Pilot w' Cache, Sapphire/Olive Medium Cafe bag, Sapphire/Black and Indigo Ballistic Swifts, 50+ assorted Stuff Sacks/Pouches/Key Straps, 4 Shop Bags. 2 Absolutes, 2 Strap Wraps, a #5 Brain Cell, 3 Clear Quarter Packing Cubes , 3 Aeronaut cubes, a 3D, a Kit, a Convertible Shoulder Bag and Convertible Backpack for my Indigo/Solar Aeronaut. Last, 3 Lifefactory Bottles and my Plum Field Journal! Plus a blue (natch) FOT. All bags decked out with Tom Bihn luggage tags .

Comment

I like mine too - thanks!

Comment

I am now the happy owner of an FOT gift! Thanks again all, you really are a special company.

Out of blind curiosity...if someone wanted to put in an order for a large run with a custom imprint like that, is that doable??

Comment

Originally posted by sammyz View Post
                    Out of blind curiosity...if someone wanted to put in an order for a large run with a custom imprint like that, is that doable??
                    It depends on exact quantity, what the custom imprint is, etc.
                    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

*sniff - still haven't received one - have they been shipped to Canada yet?
                      Indigo/Solar Aeronaut; assorted packing cubes; Olive/Olive/Cayenne Imago; Plum/Wasabi Medium Cafe Bag; assorted organizer pouches

Comment

I got mine a few days ago - definitely a nice little gift from the company we love so much.

Comment

Rats! Still no package, Darcy. I'll PM you my work address, which is more reliable. Hope I'm not assuming too much.

Alex M
                          MrKnitster on ravelry
                          Aeronaut 45s in Burnt Orange, Verde, Navy and Steel, all with Northern Sky interior, Maker's Bag in Navy/Wasabi, Swifts in Burnt Orange/Northern Sky, Olive/Linen, Medium Cafe Bag in Navy/Cayenne and tons of pouches, stuff sacks, straps, etc.

Comment

What qualifies someone as FOT and be eligible to receive one of those cool gifts?

Comment

I forgot to mention that I got mine last Saturday. Thanks Tom, Darcy, Katy and crew!
                              -Colortini-
                              My Tom Bihns: Maker's Bag (black/steel), Synapse 19 (forest/steel), ID (black/black/cayenne), Imago (cocoa/cocoa/wasabi), Co-Pilot (black/steel), Ego (black/black/olive), Large Cafe Bag (linen/olive), Medium Cafe Bag (black/black), Various Zipper Pouches

Comment

And some of us - repeat customers no less - are STILLLLLL WAAAAAIIIITING for ours.

Comment

Working...
                                X