Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jannilee
    replied
    my fot pouch arrived just before mY trip to Iceland. thanks tb folks!

Leave a comment:

• lauragayle
    replied
    and you can see in another thread that I just gave in and placed an order. Sigh. I lurve Tom Bihn.

Leave a comment:

• lauragayle
    replied
    I JUST missed the July 4th bit too. Darcy, I'd love to just outright buy one if you all are selling them!

Leave a comment:

• MyJourneys
    replied
    Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    I am so glad, irisria!

If anyone (still) didn't get their FOT pouch -- please let us know! [email protected]
    I didn't get one... but I didn't expect one since I'm new to the forums (although not new to Tom Bihn products). So I'm good. I missed the July 4th special thingie by a couple weeks, too, but really love my new Imago that I was questioning everyone here about and I'm glad I ordered it when I did instead of waiting. I love the olive color!

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    I am so glad, irisria!

If anyone (still) didn't get their FOT pouch -- please let us know! [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• irisria
    replied
    belated thank you!

there i was all down and out because i hadn't received my FOT pouch and didn't want to whine to everyone about it on the forums...

until i started packing for a recent trip, pulling out my husband's aeronaut to borrow it (for the nth time... definitely need to get my own)...

and VOILA, what do i find in the center compartment on top of all the organizer pouches?!

a beloved blue ultrasuede embossed piece of loveliness - ahh i feel so special!

...and ticked off at hubby for holding out on me - so i promptly stomped downstairs and waved the FOT pouch at him: "when did we get this?!?"

him: "umm... a while back... i dunno..."

me: "aaargh!!!"

so my apologies for sending out grumpy karma vibes into the air for feeling left out of the largess.

i should have known better.

thanks guys! my ipod has a lovely new home.

Leave a comment:

• cinnagirl
    replied
    Got mine this week! I love it! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Leave a comment:

• Fat Crip
    replied
    Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    Yay! I'm glad you guys like them.
    How could we do otherwise :-)

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Yay! I'm glad you guys like them.

Leave a comment:

• Sylvester
    replied
    Got mine yesterday-really pleased & such a beautiful colour! Many thanks Darcy, Tom and everyone at TB:-)

Leave a comment:

• Gibby
    replied
    Received my FOT pouch this week, thanks so much!

Leave a comment:

• ratdeau
    replied
    Originally posted by ratdeau View Post
    I never got one... it do not bother me, but please Tom,
    say I'm your friend ;-)
    I got mine today :-)) Thank's Tom and Crew

Leave a comment:

• AZJazzyJ
    replied
    I just received the FOT pouch and I nearly broke out in a Walter Brennen jig around the living room. My wife has decided I have finally lost whatever sanity I was holding on to. She can't understand how anyone could be this excited about an accessory pouch. Obviously she's never used a Tom Bihn pouch and there's no way I am letting her use this one because once she does, I would never get it back. She has already confiscated my 3D Clear Organizer Cube requiring me to order a second one just so I had one to take on travel with me.

Thanks again Tom, Darcy, Katy, and Eliam! You guys are the absolute best!

Leave a comment:

• SethKinast
    replied
    Hooray, mine must have been in the bad US mail batch, but Darcy was awesome and re-sent one. It's here and it goes great with my other colors of pouch. Thank you!

I'm flying to Seattle tomorrow and was sad that the showroom isn't open yet for me to come peek at

Leave a comment:

• Kichen$ink
    replied
    Thanks!

I received my FOT pouch and Handle Loop and have put them to good use. Thanks Tom, Darcy, Katy, and Eliam. You guys are the best!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X