Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,495   Posts: 187,477   Members: 6,456   Active Members: 329
Welcome to our newest member, Hungry.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monday and Tuesday!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultraviolet is stunning!
    Looking forward to adding this color to my stuff sacks and pouches!
    And still hoping an Emerald green dyneema will appear sometime in the future!
    It would rock alongside the Ultraviolet!

Comment

Looks great!

Is this all of Monday's news, with the rest to come tomorrow? Or should we still be on the edge of our seats today?

Comment

More tomorrow! There's more photos to take...
        Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

The new Ultraviolet is awesome! I had a couple of steel knitting sacks on my wishlist, I'm going to swap them for Ultraviolet. The inside of my on-its-way-here Smart Alex is steel and this lovely new purple will show up wonderfully against that (along with the equally awesome Solar and Iberian).
          Smart Alec, Cadet (11/i), Little Swift, Field Journal Notebook, Organizer Pouches, Organizer Wallet, Yarn Stuff Sacks, Key Straps, Snake Charmer, Zipper Pulls, Strapeez

Comment

Oooooo!

Ultraviolet is just gorgeous! I've been hoping the Small Shop Bag would be available in Iberian, but I think I'll order one in Ultraviolet!!! Ooooo... If I get one Ultraviolet and one Solar, I can whip those puppies out at the grocery store and have all kinds of heads turning!

Comment

Cool colour...mmm purple mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
              S25 Black halcyon/NWS: S19 Grey/UV: WF Black/NWS: Co Pilot Grey/UV, & various little pouches all purples/grey.

Comment

I have nothing to contribute to the conversation except drool. I love, love, love Ultraviolet. I can't wait to see what other announcements might be coming, but Ultraviolet is setting the bar pretty high.
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comment

Originally posted by jjsouth View Post
                  Ooooo... If I get one Ultraviolet and one Solar, I can whip those puppies out at the grocery store and have all kinds of heads turning!
                  Good thing you are in Texas - if you were in my neighborhood, I'd steal your bags, groceries and all!
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comment

Working...
                  X