Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,494   Posts: 187,450   Members: 6,454   Active Members: 329
Welcome to our newest member, bored_and_agitated.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monday and Tuesday!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janine
    replied
    Originally posted by jjsouth View Post
    Ooooo... If I get one Ultraviolet and one Solar, I can whip those puppies out at the grocery store and have all kinds of heads turning!
    Good thing you are in Texas - if you were in my neighborhood, I'd steal your bags, groceries and all!

Leave a comment:

• Janine
    replied
    I have nothing to contribute to the conversation except drool. I love, love, love Ultraviolet. I can't wait to see what other announcements might be coming, but Ultraviolet is setting the bar pretty high.

Leave a comment:

• Jaffa
    replied
    Cool colour...mmm purple mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Leave a comment:

• jjsouth
    replied
    Oooooo!

Ultraviolet is just gorgeous! I've been hoping the Small Shop Bag would be available in Iberian, but I think I'll order one in Ultraviolet!!! Ooooo... If I get one Ultraviolet and one Solar, I can whip those puppies out at the grocery store and have all kinds of heads turning!

Leave a comment:

• wyldrose
    replied
    The new Ultraviolet is awesome! I had a couple of steel knitting sacks on my wishlist, I'm going to swap them for Ultraviolet. The inside of my on-its-way-here Smart Alex is steel and this lovely new purple will show up wonderfully against that (along with the equally awesome Solar and Iberian).

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    More tomorrow! There's more photos to take...

Leave a comment:

• Kevin C
    replied
    Looks great!

Is this all of Monday's news, with the rest to come tomorrow? Or should we still be on the edge of our seats today?

Leave a comment:

• KnitnSpin
    replied
    Ultraviolet is stunning!
    Looking forward to adding this color to my stuff sacks and pouches!
    And still hoping an Emerald green dyneema will appear sometime in the future!
    It would rock alongside the Ultraviolet!

Leave a comment:

• DQBunny
    replied
    Mmm ... love the new Dyneema as well. I've been wanting to order a couple more yarn stuff sacks. One in Iberian and one in Ultraviolet will be perfect. I'll wait until all the announcements are done for the week and place the order.

Leave a comment:

• Maria
    replied
    I really like the new ultraviolet colour too! Wondering what larger bags will have it as an interior in the future... Tri-Star? Western Flyer?

Leave a comment:

• tCook
    replied
    It's Monday! Waiting excitedly to see the news! And that new Dyneema is *beautiful*!

Leave a comment:

• KnitnSpin
    replied
    I've been away from the site for too long, giving my Tom Bihn products a good workout, but no time to check in on all the news. Glad I'm back in time for whatever excitement this announcement brings!
    Happy New Year, everybody!

Leave a comment:

• wennefer
    replied
    Agree with RDU Flyer. On New Year's Eve Darcy had a blog post (also under "Our Company") that indicated there would be "big (and good) news", in addition to new products and colors. Now we've seen Ultraviolet Dyneema on the TB Facebook page, which is supposed to be a hint. Maybe they've worked out a partnership with their Dyneema manufacturer to produce Dyneema in the US? Or at least have greater control over color availability?
    Last edited by wennefer; 01-17-2011, 07:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• rdu flyer
    replied
    Darcy's post was filed under "Our Company", not "new bags" or even "Misc" - I would bet it has something to do with the company, not a new diaper bag or any other such product announcement.

I'm a betting man, and will take bets on this

(Bets are not lost if they ALSO announce a new product or two)

Leave a comment:

• Shiva
    replied
    Of course, Maverick already has the video! I think we should make friends with his little one and get the insider info....LOL!

Camera Insert; diaper bag; and some new colors.

TB better not sell themselves to anyone...

s

Leave a comment:

Working...
X