Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,582   Posts: 188,353   Members: 6,547   Active Members: 296
Welcome to our newest member, rancorbeast.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

moving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• timarelay
    replied
    Congratulations! This is such awesome news! It makes me really happy that this company keeps growing.

Leave a comment:

• Maria
    replied
    Exciting...and exhausting...news!

Exciting - Wonderful to have more space, the need for even more employees (which are the heart and soul of the firm!), and expanding product lines for the future.

Exhausting - well I'm tired just thinking of what you are going through! Yet you are organized and it will go by quickly.

Thinking of you all for the big move....and looking forward to seeing the new space - in pictures and video's first. Then someday very soon I can get out to Seattle again in person.

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Thanks for all of your congratulations and well wishes -- we take breaks every so often from packing and organizing to read them. We're really tired, but you're keeping us motivated!

Leave a comment:

• rabergnc
    replied
    Congratulations on the move to the new location!! I envy you the excitement of a move to a new location and all the possibilites it brings while at the same time, I do not envy you the actual mechanics of doing the move.

Leave a comment:

• Twitchy
    replied
    Good luck with the move Things just don't ever stop with TB!

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    maverick,

The video should be out in the next week. It primarily features footage of our previous factory space, though there's a quick glimpse of the new location.

There will be another videographer visiting us soon for a tour of the new factory -- stay tuned!
    woohoo! thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    maverick,

The video should be out in the next week. It primarily features footage of our previous factory space, though there's a quick glimpse of the new location.

There will be another videographer visiting us soon for a tour of the new factory -- stay tuned!

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    We wish!

I just posted the first photo of our new Seattle factory location on the blog.
    hey darcy!

that's so exciting!! so, the stream at 3pm PST will be audio? is there a way to see the video interview?

thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by keb View Post
    Will everything fit in an Aeronaut?
    We wish!

I just posted the first photo of our new Seattle factory location on the blog.

Leave a comment:

• keb
    replied
    Will everything fit in an Aeronaut?

Leave a comment:

• wennefer
    replied
    Congratulations on the new space! Great that you'll have more room, better parking etc. I now understand why the Ultraviolet Dyneema was a clue--room for more colors!

Leave a comment:

• Shiva
    replied
    All the crew at TB: that is wonderful news! and since I am one of those who has visited you in your current location, and I walked there too all the way---I am so glad you are moving two miles south! You will be more accessible! I loved this current place though: it was nice, warm, and homey!
    Congratulations on the move---it is your wonderful customer service, apart from the good products, that keeps you moving!

regards, shiva

Leave a comment:

• marbenais
    replied
    Good luck! If I lived in Seattle, I'd offer to be your coffee gopher for the weekend :-)

Leave a comment:

• jjsouth
    replied
    Congrats!

Sounds exciting! I'm impressed that you plan to do it all over one weekend. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• lingo
    replied
    moving

Very nice. The move further south means you'll be even closer to my home!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X