Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,493   Posts: 187,445   Members: 6,454   Active Members: 329
Welcome to our newest member, bored_and_agitated.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much stretch can I get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicole
    replied
    Done and done!

I agree that the size one is a decent fit for the Ferrari 4000's. I went ahead and made that change to the fitlist, so if you look up your laptop now the recommendations will be for our size 1 cases. Thanks for your feedback!!

Leave a comment:

• Useeslider
    replied
    Maybe you can change the reccomendations, so that the Acer Ferrari 4005 is under the more fitting size rather than the looser and larger one.

Leave a comment:

• sunga
    replied
    Hi there,

Thanks for your question. Looking at those dimensions I don't think it would be a problem to use the Size 1. It will be a snug fit, but it shouldn't be a wrestling match to take the computer in and out of the Monolith. Size 1 it is!

All the best!

Leave a comment:

• Useeslider
    started a topic How much stretch can I get?

How much stretch can I get?

I'm considering buying a monolith to protect my Acer Ferrari 4005. There are two sizes that I'm considering; one has a dimension that is just a tad small, while the other seems too spacious.

My laptop's dimensions: 14.3 x 10.5 x 1.4
    Size 1 : 15.25 x 10.5 x 1.3
    Size 2 : 12.0 x 14.125 x 2.25

I'd gladly take the size one over size two, but will my laptop sit comfortably in it?

Thanks in advance.
Working...
X