Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,525   Posts: 187,787   Members: 6,487   Active Members: 306
Welcome to our newest member, cguan17.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seattle Factory Showroom/Store News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seattle Factory Showroom/Store News

Darcy, are there any plans to have the shop open in February? I am planning the last 3 uses on my ferry pass and wondering if I should reserve one for a Tim Bihn visit!!

Heidi
    Happy owner of a medium cocoa Cafe, small plum Cafe, plum/green Utility Tote, black/purple Lux, mini cork pouch, mini kiwi pouch, mini clear pouch, small blue pouch, assorted key straps, prototype Stuff Sacks, and navy/storm/sapphire Imago!

Heidi,

Not in February -- we're thinking the store will be open around mid-March.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Guess I will just have to be patient! Thanks!
      Happy owner of a medium cocoa Cafe, small plum Cafe, plum/green Utility Tote, black/purple Lux, mini cork pouch, mini kiwi pouch, mini clear pouch, small blue pouch, assorted key straps, prototype Stuff Sacks, and navy/storm/sapphire Imago!

Comment

Thanks for being patient. Our new store is at least twice as big as the previous store -- we're adding more slat wall, new fixtures, and more tables. We're especially excited about the tables: it'll make it easier for you guys to lay several bags out/lay your stuff out.

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Hmmm - I've always wanted to visit Seattle.....

Comment

We could do a Tom Bihn Fest at the store!

Comment

Originally posted by backpack View Post
              We could do a Tom Bihn Fest at the store!
              darcy, i'm telling you - we need a like button for these posts!!!
              -m

Comment

Like Like Like!!!!

Comment

I'm looking forward to visiting the new showroom as I prefer to buy my TB stuff in person. It doesn't help with the addiction though, I go in to checkout one certain bag only to notice just how nice the other bags are as well.

Yes, I think a showroom grand opening / Tom Bihn fest is in order!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                    Yes, I think a showroom grand opening / Tom Bihn fest is in order!
                    Perhaps a virtual grand opening is in order for those of us too far away to attend the real thing? Maybe you guys can Twitter about it or post photos to Flickr so that we can at least drool on our keyboards.
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comment

Virtual Showroom Grand Opening/Tom Bihn Fest

How about a live feed via webcam?

Comment

Originally posted by maverick View Post
                        darcy, i'm telling you - we need a like button for these posts!!!
                        I agree! I wonder if vBulletin offers one?

Comment

Any updates on the grand opening?

Yes, a live webcam feed is great idea! Also I feel a modest firework display and one of those big inflatable "bouncy rooms" is in order. Come on, we got up the ante on the Washington DC folks with their Tom Bihn fest!

Comment

It's March!

I know its been posted that opening won't be until mid-March, but I thought I'd get this back to the top so we can all start harassing Darcy again for pics, dates, times, events, etc.

BTW, anybody know why I get the smilies options only part of the time?
                            Last edited by Flinx; 03-02-2011, 02:47 PM.
                            Ted

SuperEgo in black/steel/wasabi; Aeronaut 45 in cardinal/steel; Horizontal Cache (2M) in charcoal; Travel Tray in Ultraviolet

Comment

Phew, I'm not the only one who thought, "It's March now! Wonder if they're ready for us yet?!" Color me eager!

Comment

Working...
                              X