Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,493   Posts: 187,443   Members: 6,454   Active Members: 335
Welcome to our newest member, bored_and_agitated.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obsession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wennefer View Post
    Actually the bacon bar, especially the dark bacon bar, is quite yummy. Bacon and chocolate is a great combination.
    ^ Yeah, that ^

I've never tried Theo... I might have to go get one of theirs today and do a comparison.

If anyone is thinking we've strayed from the OP's original post, we are still posting about things to OBSESS over!
    Ted

SuperEgo in black/steel/wasabi; Aeronaut 45 in cardinal/steel; Horizontal Cache (2M) in charcoal; Travel Tray in Ultraviolet

Comment

NEVER TRIED THEO? I like going to their Fremont factory on weekends. You get to sample all of the different types of bars they have. A couple weeks ago I bought the "Chef Sessions" confection sampler, it was AMAZING. Sadly it seems to have disappeared from their website . I guess it was a valentines day special. My absolute favorite regular item is the Grey Salted Vanilla Caramels.
      http://www.tombihn.com
      1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
      Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Comment

Could Seattle residents make a little maps of "Yummies in Seattle"?

Much appreciated!

Comment

That would be fun. Then when some of us non-Seattle folks make the pilgrimage to the Tom Bihn factory, we're know where to find those yummies.

I just checked Theo's web site and realize that Whole Foods in the Boston area only sells three flavors of the bars. I feel deprived.
          Owner of Burnt Orange/Steel Daylight Briefcase , Burnt Orange/Steel Aeronaut 45, Black Dyneema/Wasabi Pilot, Crimson/Steel Western Flyer, Forest/Steel Zephyr, Olive/Cayenne Ristretto for iPad, Olive/Cork/Steel and Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Nordic/Ultraviolet, Linen/Steel and Conifer/Steel SCB, Steel Breve, Plum/Black Swift, Steel FJN, and various packing cubes, organizer pouches, caches, and other odds and ends.

Comment

Working...
          X