Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photos: Aravelia and Lulu inspecting the...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DQBunny
    replied
    Originally posted by KnitnSpin View Post
    You posted this right after I ordered my Conifer/Steel Synapse!
    I had already agonized for a month between the Synapse and Cork Swift and you saved me from the agony of Synapse color choice! LOL!
    Next order will be easy -- Cork Swift and ultaviolet accessories! Just have to save the money again!
    I just placed my order for a Conifer/Steel Synpase as well. It's going to look so lovely next to my Indigo/Black Swift.

The Synapse might either be pressed into a double life as a diaper bag in a couple of years, or future podling will just have to get his/her own.

Leave a comment:

• Rev_Horton
    replied
    Best. Surprise. Ever.

My very own FOT pouch. It's like Christmas in March! (And, given that we just got ANOTHER dump of snow, sort of appropriate.)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Fat Crip
    replied
    Originally posted by Janine View Post
    To all the bags I've loved before....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSAODcg--Dc
    That makes even my posts look sane!

Eric

Leave a comment:

• KnitnSpin
    replied
    Conifer/Steel will remind me of my favorite hikes in Oregon until I return!
    I love my Steel/Steel full-size Swift and think the Little Swift in Cork will be great with it!
    I like the more neutral exterior colors with the bright accessories and my yarn popping out from inside!

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by KnitnSpin View Post
    I had already agonized for a month between the Synapse and Cork Swift and you saved me from the agony of Synapse color choice! LOL!
    Next order will be easy -- Cork Swift and ultaviolet accessories! Just have to save the money again!
    I already have *two* Synapse, so I can't justify having a third.. mostly because they sell out every time and it wouldn't be fair for me to grab a third, leaving one of you to wait until the next batch. If I did get a third, it would be the Conifer. Good color choice.

I am pretty sure I'm going to get a Cork Little Swift..

Leave a comment:

• KnitnSpin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by jannilee View Post
    Does that mean the ultraviolet/steel dyneema will be on the way soon too?
    Yes -- but it will likely ship a few days after the Black/Ultraviolet.

Leave a comment:

• Janine
    replied
    Originally posted by Fat Crip View Post
    If your going to be stalked by a spurned ex-bag, you'd better hope its not a Tom Bihn bag ... they're tough, strong, well made and will go on forever! At least if it was a far-eastern import, you could expect it's handles to fall off before it got you! ;-)

Eric
    Ha!

I wonder if they will call me late at night, after they've had one too many drinks and listened to a little too much karaoke. If I see them in the grocery store a year from now, will I recognize them? Will we hug each other affectionately and catch up on lost time, or will we awkwardly look the other way and pretend not to have noticed?

To all the bags I've loved before....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSAODcg--Dc

Leave a comment:

• Fat Crip
    replied
    Originally posted by Janine View Post
    Uh-oh. What do they do when they get jealous?
    If your going to be stalked by a spurned ex-bag, you'd better hope its not a Tom Bihn bag ... they're tough, strong, well made and will go on forever! At least if it was a far-eastern import, you could expect it's handles to fall off before it got you! ;-)

Eric

Leave a comment:

• Janine
    replied
    Originally posted by Rev_Horton View Post
    @Janine - Trust me, it's not easy. I just don't want my other bags to get jealous...
    Uh-oh. What do they do when they get jealous?

I just pared down my collection with the intention of replacing many suboptimal bags with a few well-chosen (through e-stalking, of course) bags. The few that are left are old standbys. We go back a long way together. We've had adventures, gotten into mischief, and taken the road less traveled.

But hey, I don't want to be tied down right now. I'm not ready for commitment. I need to meet new bags, particularly diaper bags. I just might end up back where I started, but I can't promise anything.

I've had good times with those old bags. We'll always have those memories.

Leave a comment:

• Rev_Horton
    replied
    @Jaffa - I'm just extremely lucky. I am certainly not e-stalking the website.

@Janine - Trust me, it's not easy. I just don't want my other bags to get jealous...

Leave a comment:

• jannilee
    replied
    Does that mean the ultraviolet/steel dyneema will be on the way soon too?

Leave a comment:

• Janine
    replied
    Originally posted by Rev_Horton View Post
    Must...resist...temptation.
    Why oh why would you do such a thing?

Leave a comment:

• Jaffa
    replied
    How did you guess sooo quick???

Leave a comment:

• davadam
    replied
    Wooohooo! Perfect timing for me, since I was about to get one. I'll wait for the new ones!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X