Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,492   Posts: 187,435   Members: 6,453   Active Members: 336
Welcome to our newest member, parisbandarq.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Synapse in Ultraviolet Dyneema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synapse in Ultraviolet Dyneema

Love the pics of the new Synapse in Ultraviolet Dyneema. I really like the Synapse and, if I could wear a rucksack, I love one. Sadly I'm limited to shoulder bags ... just as well you've got lots of them I love too!

And it's available now! I plotzed.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comment

It's beautiful!
      http://www.tombihn.com
      1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
      Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy View Post
        It's beautiful!
        How could it be anything but?

Katy, as a TB employee do you get to take home one of each as a perk? In my mind's eye, all of your houses are filled wall-to-wall with bags in every color combination. And everyone needs to wake up an hour early every day so that they have time to pick the perfect one for the day's adventures!
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comment

We do get to take home bags. It gives us a better idea of how each bag works. That way we can recommend bags to customers based on our own experience with each bag. However, I'm pretty committed to my Little Swift and Brain Cell. Though I'm sure that over the years I'll collect more and more!
          http://www.tombihn.com
          1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
          Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Comment

Working...
          X