Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,581   Posts: 188,337   Members: 6,543   Active Members: 295
Welcome to our newest member, AndrewGxb0.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom's Shoulder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom's Shoulder

Much healing thoughts to Tom for a speedy recovery!

Get Well Soon, get plenty of rest and enjoy lots of food!

Agreed! Sending our best wishes to Tom!
    Meg
    -----
    Proud owner of a conifer/steel Synapse, indigo/black Swift, a couple of yarn stuff sacks, a clear organizer wallet and various organizer pouches

Comment

Yep, get well wishes from me too!

Comment

Prayers and thoughts for you. Get well soon.
        ============================================

Comment

Smoke and prayers for a speedy recovery Tom.
          Ted

SuperEgo in black/steel/wasabi; Aeronaut 45 in cardinal/steel; Horizontal Cache (2M) in charcoal; Travel Tray in Ultraviolet

Comment

Sending prayers and well wishes Tom, I hope you are recovering and back to feeling like your active self soon!
            I really, really like TB Bags!

Comment

Yikes! poor Tom! You don't realize how many things involve your shoulder until you injure it. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Comment

Best wishes for a speedy, easy recovery!

I hope Tom's got some less active hobbies that he can enjoy during is convalescence. Has he got a Kindle? We had plenty of suggestions for good books recently.
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comment

Rotator cuff?! Oh my!

Thinking of you and wishing a speedy recovery...plus a great physiotherapist in the immediate area too!
                  "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Comment

Tom says: Thanks, you guys.
                    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Best wishes for a fast and successful recovery! (In other words, don't skimp on your PT...)

Comment

Best wishes to Tom with hopes for a speedy recovery.

moriond

Comment

Take your time to recover. It will be well worth it. Best wishes.

Comment

Tom, I hope you heal quickly.

PS: Didn't know you rowed--so do I, but apparently not as vigorously!

Comment

Get well quick Tom, Godspeed!
                              Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
                              Sadly Lost to Hazmat: An Imago in Steel/Cork & MCB in Linen/Olive.
                              " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Comment

Working...
                              X