Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,735   Posts: 190,228   Members: 6,597   Active Members: 265
Welcome to our newest member, josha.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom's Shoulder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best wishes to Tom with a easy and fast recovery

Comment

Best wishes to Tom, take care, be patient

Comment

Our very best wishes to you for a very speedy recovery!
        Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Comment

Sorry to hear about the injury. Here's to a speedy recovery, Tom!
          MrKnitster on ravelry
          Aeronaut 45s in Burnt Orange, Verde, Navy and Steel, all with Northern Sky interior, Maker's Bag in Navy/Wasabi, Swifts in Burnt Orange/Northern Sky, Olive/Linen, Medium Cafe Bag in Navy/Cayenne and tons of pouches, stuff sacks, straps, etc.

Comment

wishing a speedy recovery, Tom! just got my FOT pouch yesterday - thank you!

Comment

Heal Heal Heal

Hope you are all better soon!
              Happy owner of a medium cocoa Cafe, small plum Cafe, plum/green Utility Tote, black/purple Lux, mini cork pouch, mini kiwi pouch, mini clear pouch, small blue pouch, assorted key straps, prototype Stuff Sacks, and navy/storm/sapphire Imago!

Comment

Once healed, you will appreciate your own products even more. I have both back and shoulder problems and your bags are the only ones that I can carry comfortably, even when fully loaded. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Comment

ouch. that sounds painful. Wish you a speedy recovery, Tom, and hope to see you back in full swing again.

Comment

Get well soon! Go TB!

Comment

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Tom

Comment

Get well soon!
                        Co-Pilot (Nordic Halcyon/Wasabi), Medium Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Olive), Medium Cafe Bag (Olive/Cloud), Ristretto 13" (Black/Steel), Side Effect (Nordic Halcyon/Wasabi)

Comment

Get Well Soon

I've dislocated my shoulder 6 times...feel your pain.

Comment

http://www.tombihn.com/blog/1736

It is good to see that Tom is smiling despite the sling and the discomfort.

More Healing Thoughts your way, Tom.

Comment

My injury wasn't as bad (dislocation early last month), and the good news is that recovery happens The bad news is the annoyance of pain. My shoulder's all the way up to "occasional and mild pain" now, from hours of agony and weeks of something close.

Best wishes ... selfishly, everyone benefits when Tom's arms are working

timothy

Comment

Originally posted by timothy View Post
                                My injury wasn't as bad (dislocation early last month), and the good news is that recovery happens The bad news is the annoyance of pain. My shoulder's all the way up to "occasional and mild pain" now, from hours of agony and weeks of something close.

Best wishes ... selfishly, everyone benefits when Tom's arms are working

timothy

So sorry Timothy. Are you feeling better?

Healing thoughts coming your way.

Comment

Working...
                                X