Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,524   Posts: 187,779   Members: 6,485   Active Members: 303
Welcome to our newest member, questah043.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TODAY!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TODAY!!!!

Wow Darcy et al!! That is the most awesome news! I saw a sneak peek in the website and then it disappeared. TODAY you are releasing the garment bag, diaper bag, camera insert, and a small aeronaut, all at once, all available as bundle for $200 with free shipping, in any color combination we want? Incredible. What a day! TODAY is the best day ever!!
    Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

April Fools!
    Super Ego w/Seat Belt Buckle [Black/Steel/Wasabi], Cadet 13/15 [Cardinal/Steel], Aeronaut 45 [Cardinal/Steel], 13" Ristretto (Old) [Olive/Cayenne], Synapse 19 [Indigo/Iberian], Camera I/O, and a whole bunch of other goodies.

Comment

We were going to, but then we decided all this bag stuff is taking away the focus from our music.
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Need a thread every year!! the best ever prank on me... I am a doc and I was doing a minor injection procedure on a teenage athlete's left shoulder and just as I say I 'm finished the kid looks at me and says "Wait--- you did the left shoulder? It was supposed to be on the right! I thought you were just looking for comparison!" I nearly dropped dead. Once the blood came back to my brain I realize that the kid and my ultrasound tech are LTAO. I hadn't realized what day it was until that moment...
        Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

Comment

NICE! Sorry I jumped the gun. Couldn't resist! Forgot your time diff.

It is actually a great name for a band. Is Tom on the accordion? I have an uncle in CT who plays the banjo if you need anyone to sit in on your Eastern gigs.

Comment

Originally posted by keb View Post
            Need a thread every year!! the best ever prank on me... I am a doc and I was doing a minor injection procedure on a teenage athlete's left shoulder and just as I say I 'm finished the kid looks at me and says "Wait--- you did the left shoulder? It was supposed to be on the right! I thought you were just looking for comparison!" I nearly dropped dead. Once the blood came back to my brain I realize that the kid and my ultrasound tech are LTAO. I hadn't realized what day it was until that moment...
            Hahahahahah! That's a good one.
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comment

I am sure everybody is looking forward to the show for the Grand Opening!

Comment

darcy, we need to make a music video of the top stitches!
                -m

Comment

Originally posted by maverick View Post
                  darcy, we need to make a music video of the top stitches!
                  Totally! The two actual musicians in the photo are Tom and Araceli. I have video of Araceli playing her guitar. We wanted to capture Tom playing his accordion, but we need to wait until his shoulder is healed.

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by keb View Post
                    That's hilarious!

P.S. We're already working on ideas for next year...

Comment

Working...
                    X