New Bag Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Bag Photos

We'll post links to new bag photos in this thread.

Today: the Brain Bag in Navy and Medium Clear Organizer Pouches

Recently:
    Tom with his Brain Bag backpack in Navy

Co-Pilot, Little Swift, Yarn Stuff Sacks, more

Ristretto for iPad/iPad 2 in Conifer

New photo: Co-Pilot in Iberian/Steel

Synapse, Cork Organizer Pouches, Color Key Strap
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

14 new photos of Clear Organizer Pouches, posted to Facebook.

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Ooooo, very nice! Looks like I'm going to have to order a few more to go with the new bunch of cables I ordered off of monoprice.com ^_^
      Super Ego w/Seat Belt Buckle [Black/Steel/Wasabi], Cadet 13/15 [Cardinal/Steel], Aeronaut 45 [Cardinal/Steel], 13" Ristretto (Old) [Olive/Cayenne], Synapse 19 [Indigo/Iberian], Camera I/O, and a whole bunch of other goodies.

Comment

Darcy,

These photos are great! Have you all gone back to using the old clear urethane on organizer pouches? The pouches in these photos seem so much more clear than the pouches I ordered last year.

Comment

Brain Bag Change??

The Brain Bag pictured is different. It has a clip in the center of the back. What other changes did you guys make??

Comment

Love the Iberian Co-pilot!

Comment

Darcy,

Thanks for all the photos! They are so helpful when considering size, color, capacity, etc.
              MrKnitster on ravelry
              Aeronaut 45s in Burnt Orange, Verde, Navy and Steel, all with Northern Sky interior, Maker's Bag in Navy/Wasabi, Swifts in Burnt Orange/Northern Sky, Olive/Linen, Medium Cafe Bag in Navy/Cayenne and tons of pouches, stuff sacks, straps, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by alex m View Post
                Thanks for all the photos! They are so helpful when considering size, color, capacity, etc.
                I'm glad you like them, because there's a lot more to come!

Originally posted by Lexi
                Love the Iberian Co-pilot!
                Us too, but to make way for new color combinations, this is the only batch of Iberian exterior Co-Pilot that will be made. If you really like it, now is your chance to get one.

Originally posted by misterN
                Ooooo, very nice! Looks like I'm going to have to order a few more to go with the new bunch of cables I ordered off of monoprice.com ^_^
                Now is a good time to order Organizer Pouches -- we have most of the colors available.

Originally posted by Kichen$ink
                These photos are great! Have you all gone back to using the old clear urethane on organizer pouches? The pouches in these photos seem so much more clear than the pouches I ordered last year.
                Thanks! We're using a new new kind of clear Urethane -- it is much more like the the "old" clear(er) urethane.

Originally posted by Carolina
                The Brain Bag pictured is different. It has a clip in the center of the back. What other changes did you guys make??
                Just two ways one can use the new clip. More soon!

Comment

The bags look great! Hhhm, might need to do some hook attachment surgery on my Brain Bag...

FYI, the picture of the Co-Pilot here: http://www.tombihn.com/blog/node/1746

is linked to the Ristretto: http://www.tombihn.com/page/001/PROD/300/TB0222

Why not get one of each, I say.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                    Now is a good time to order Organizer Pouches -- we have most of the colors available.
                    I'm torn between picking up a few more pouches, picking up a snake charmer, picking up a brain cell, and picking up a Freudian slip. I could just make it easy and do all of the above... but, somewhere in the back of mind is that responsibility thing...
                    Super Ego w/Seat Belt Buckle [Black/Steel/Wasabi], Cadet 13/15 [Cardinal/Steel], Aeronaut 45 [Cardinal/Steel], 13" Ristretto (Old) [Olive/Cayenne], Synapse 19 [Indigo/Iberian], Camera I/O, and a whole bunch of other goodies.

Comment

Darcy, how sticky is the new Urethane. All of my Urethane is the non-sticky and I like it, because I have the Swifts, and pouches. Is the new product clear, a hybrid of he original and the latest slightly cloudy version with properties of both, or are the properties more like the original?
                      Can we request either version on our orders?
                      I really, really like TB Bags!

Comment

I was wondering if the clear Urethane had changed, as I noticed that my recent clear organizer pouches were pretty different from the previous batch - I had even planned on posting a question about it! I never really had sticking problems with the original Urethane - what I didn't like about it was that it was thicker and stiffer. The newest type seems to have the same thinness and flexibility as the less clear type did. It also feels a lot smoother and "cleaner" to me. So far, I like the current type the best of all three!

I'm amused that the pictures demonstrating the Brain Bag's clip feature the exact same water bottle and umbrella that I own! It almost makes me want to get a Brain Bag, but that's out of the question as it would be way too big on me.

Comment

We'll work on answering your questions tomorrow!

For now, here's 12 new photos of the Brain Bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                            someone's been having entirely too much fun with the camera!
                            -m

Comment

The Brain Bag hook is genius! With nearly every backback I've owned, the Brain Bag among them (mine, bought used from a coworker, my first Bihn bag, is still going strong), I've found some way to attach a carabiner or two, so do exactly this. This is cleaner and stronger, and avoids stressing a part not designed for that.

timothy

Comment

Working...
                              X