Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,580   Posts: 188,312   Members: 6,539   Active Members: 284
Welcome to our newest member, tam017.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Bag Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• backpack
    replied
    No, no, Darcy don't listen! You are the sweetest and most talented photographer! (Me, sounding like "Mame", loud)

Me mumbling ( you guys crazy? you want to wait for the Blog pictures to be up so that everybody will see our fav colors and they'll be sold out faster than chocolate in a room full of chocolate aficionados, is that what u want?)

Leave a comment:

• ncb4
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffmac View Post
    Oh Darcy, you are so EVIL!

I don't need a Co-Pilot, I don't need a Co-Pilot, I don't need a Co-Pilot.

Am I fooling anyone?
    Ha! You're not fooling any of us. And since I just received my brand new Cardinal Co-Pilot, I'm here to tell you you DO want one. I spent months thinking I was immune—no, impervious—to the wiles of the Co-Pilot. But then TB made one in the new Cardinal, and I fell in love, sight unseen. Now that my Co-Pilot has arrived, I think it may become my favorite TB bag. Darcy is indeed an evil genius: maybe we should start calling her Moriarty.

Leave a comment:

• backpack
    replied
    My answer to the Imago Forest/Cork/Steel.

Oh la la, Darcy reeeeeeeeeeeally wants me to get an Imago.

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    New Imago color and material combination - Forest/Cork/Steel

Leave a comment:

• jannilee
    replied
    Oh,but you do! It is so compact and well organized. It is to shoulder bags what the synapse is to backpacks - a TARDIS bag. I can overnight it easily with only my copilot.

Leave a comment:

• jeffmac
    replied
    Oh Darcy, you are so EVIL!

I don't need a Co-Pilot, I don't need a Co-Pilot, I don't need a Co-Pilot.

Am I fooling anyone?

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    New Co-Pilot photos:

Leave a comment:

• moriond
    replied
    Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    Now is a good time to order Organizer Pouches -- we have most of the colors available.
    I put in a request for the clear pen/pecil organizer pouch in Iberian Dyneema with my last order. I can wait until the new Breve in Cardinal ships. I'll look forward to a redesigned smaller Aeronaut in Forest Green sometime down the line.

moriond

Leave a comment:

• MtnMan
    replied
    Gorgeous, but I still prefer the Solar interior...

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Does this help give you a sense of the size of the Aeronaut? It's what was handy tonight...

Leave a comment:

• timothy
    replied
    The Brain Bag hook is genius! With nearly every backback I've owned, the Brain Bag among them (mine, bought used from a coworker, my first Bihn bag, is still going strong), I've found some way to attach a carabiner or two, so do exactly this. This is cleaner and stronger, and avoids stressing a part not designed for that.

timothy

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    someone's been having entirely too much fun with the camera!

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    We'll work on answering your questions tomorrow!

For now, here's 12 new photos of the Brain Bag.

Leave a comment:

• teresapoet
    replied
    I was wondering if the clear Urethane had changed, as I noticed that my recent clear organizer pouches were pretty different from the previous batch - I had even planned on posting a question about it! I never really had sticking problems with the original Urethane - what I didn't like about it was that it was thicker and stiffer. The newest type seems to have the same thinness and flexibility as the less clear type did. It also feels a lot smoother and "cleaner" to me. So far, I like the current type the best of all three!

I'm amused that the pictures demonstrating the Brain Bag's clip feature the exact same water bottle and umbrella that I own! It almost makes me want to get a Brain Bag, but that's out of the question as it would be way too big on me.

Leave a comment:

• dorayme
    replied
    Darcy, how sticky is the new Urethane. All of my Urethane is the non-sticky and I like it, because I have the Swifts, and pouches. Is the new product clear, a hybrid of he original and the latest slightly cloudy version with properties of both, or are the properties more like the original?
    Can we request either version on our orders?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X