Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,531   Posts: 187,828   Members: 6,493   Active Members: 287
Welcome to our newest member, dcaisson.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woohoo! Package Arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woohoo! Package Arrived!

So I got my brain cell and snake charmer and my pouches... The snake charmer has made it so now I have a bunch of extra pouches. However, my Freudian Slip didn't seem to make it in the package :'-(

However, Katy was very kind of the phone and has one coming soon

One neat note however, is that my brain cell has given me a way to store my iPad.

So this is the main compartment of my Super Ego. Sandwiched between the Brain Cell and the right side of the bag is my extra lens for my camera. On the bottom of the bag is my snake charmer.
    Last edited by misterN; 04-15-2011, 10:52 AM.
    Super Ego w/Seat Belt Buckle [Black/Steel/Wasabi], Cadet 13/15 [Cardinal/Steel], Aeronaut 45 [Cardinal/Steel], 13" Ristretto (Old) [Olive/Cayenne], Synapse 19 [Indigo/Iberian], Camera I/O, and a whole bunch of other goodies.

NICE! Will you take a couple of pics of the snake charmer? It is my current temptation and that will likely push me over the edge...
    ============================================

Comment

Great photo! Sorry about the Freudian Slip -- you should have it tomorrow.
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
        Great photo! Sorry about the Freudian Slip -- you should have it tomorrow.
        Nice! Thanks a lot Darcy, Katy, et al!
        Super Ego w/Seat Belt Buckle [Black/Steel/Wasabi], Cadet 13/15 [Cardinal/Steel], Aeronaut 45 [Cardinal/Steel], 13" Ristretto (Old) [Olive/Cayenne], Synapse 19 [Indigo/Iberian], Camera I/O, and a whole bunch of other goodies.

Comment

My fully packed main section today. I was actually able to fit my camera in there fairly securely in the little space that was there. The padded medium/kindle organizer houses my kindle. The other organizer pouches are actually empty--my snake charmer has wrapped up a lot of my cords.

I'll post nicer pictures for Jeffmac later when I'm home.

Comment

What is better than getting a Tom Bihn package in the mail?

GETTING TWO!

Thanks for the FOT pouch!

Comment

Thank you to everyone at Tom Bihn! Just got my feudian slip in the mail; now it is sitting in my bag next to me as I eat breakfast

Comment

Sounds like Christmas came early!
                Ted

SuperEgo in black/steel/wasabi; Aeronaut 45 in cardinal/steel; Horizontal Cache (2M) in charcoal; Travel Tray in Ultraviolet

Comment

Working...
                X