Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,582   Posts: 188,353   Members: 6,547   Active Members: 296
Welcome to our newest member, rancorbeast.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Bihn Bag Sightings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WhiteStar
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose View Post
    I'm in Baltimore for the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival.
    swoon.... jealous......

(Haven't been in 19 years. Can only IMAGINE how big it is these days.)

Leave a comment:

• Moose
    replied
    I've had another sighting. I'm in Baltimore for the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival. While checking out a beautiful spinning wheel there it was, a large Cafe Bag. Which came highly reccomended by the owner as being the best bag in the world. It was a sort of green color. I even took pictures, yes instead of stalking I asked permission this time. I'll try, once again, to upload them when I get time. I suspect, as usual, I'll have to call on Katy for assistance.
    Take care,
    Moose

Leave a comment:

• AVService
    replied
    I was in my local Home Depot yesterday picking up some Manly Tools when I saw a Little Gnome of a Man wearing a Cafe Bag while shopping in the same isle I was in?

I did a Triple Take upon the sighting telling myself it was just not possible but alas it was true!
    Chocolate Brown screaming "Man Purse" loud and clear!

"Not that there is anything wrong with that"

Then I saw 'Them" again in the parking lot as I drove away as if to drive home that I was not seeing things?

This makes it pretty certain there will be no Cafe Bag in my future.....Sorry but it is just the truth.

Ed

Leave a comment:

• kcarroll55
    replied
    Originally posted by Jenne View Post
    I STILL haven't seen one in the wild! :-(
    Me either, Jenne. Apparently they don't flock to south Mississippi (except for mine). So sad . . .

Leave a comment:

• Jenne
    replied
    I STILL haven't seen one in the wild! :-(

Leave a comment:

• snowbot
    replied
    I had a great TB sighting upon arriving in DFW from Rio de Janeiro. The man in front of me on the escalator to immigration was carrying a Ristretto. I had my Tristar and Co-Pilot. We swapped TB accolades and did our best to convince each other that the other's bag would make an excellent addition to the TB stable. *At the top of the escalator, we each headed to our respective immigration line.*

Leave a comment:

• jeffmac
    replied
    Originally posted by TavaPeak View Post
    Maybe that was jeffmac. ;-) Oops, nope, his is a Tristar.
    LOL! Glad you thought of me though Tavapeak!

Also so glad to find out that I am not the only one madly rubber necking for a TB sighting. I have only had one so far.

Leave a comment:

• TavaPeak
    replied
    Maybe that was jeffmac. ;-) Oops, nope, his is a Tristar.

Leave a comment:

• notmensa
    replied
    And finally the photo! Strathfield-Gosford train, March 2012. I was so excited to see another TB bag in the wild!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo0064.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	894.8 KB
ID:	288221

Leave a comment:

• leviathan
    replied
    About 3 weeks ago I was in Bob Hope Airport in LA, having just left security and walking to my gate when a guy ran up to me and wanted to ask about my Brain Bag and Tri-Star. He had a Super Ego and was super interested in the Tri-Star. We chatted for a few minutes, acting like high and mighty bag snobs, I showed him the 15 or so Bihn accessories that were hiding in my bags, and then he was on his way. I think I either impressed or frightened him.

My first sighting in the wild! I hope it happens more often.
    Last edited by leviathan; 03-29-2012, 01:19 AM. Reason: grammar

Leave a comment:

• Henaulter
    replied
    The bags from TB are that good. I've got 3 of them and recommend them to all my friends. They usually have awesome customer service, in fact, if you call you often get Tom Bihn himself.

Leave a comment:

• tdivcr
    replied
    About three or four months ago I was waiting on the security line in Costa Rica international airport with my Brain Bag. I was heading to Belize on business. I suddenly heard "nice bag!" I turned around to see a vacationing couple, each one with an Aeronaut, and the woman with a Cafe Bag or Ristretto or similar day bag. (Sorry, don't have them memorized.) They spent two weeks traveling around Costa Rica with their Aeronauts. They were fascinated with the Brain Bag, having not really seen it before.

Leave a comment:

• notmensa
    replied
    My first Tom Bihn sighting in Australia!!!

Hi!

I'm very excited to report my first TB sighting here in Sydney. I happened to catch the Strathfield-Gosford train last week, and I spotted a Crimson/Steel Western Flyer - exactly the same as mine - in the carriage. I was only on the train for two stops and couldn't bring myself to go down to the gentleman to comment on his awesome taste in bags. :-)

-n

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    Originally posted by Jenne View Post
    I can't believe that in my two weeks in Italy (including time at Marco Polo and Charles de Gaulle airports) I didn't see a single Tom Bihn bag other than my own!
    I hate when that happens!

Leave a comment:

• Jenne
    replied
    I can't believe that in my two weeks in Italy (including time at Marco Polo and Charles de Gaulle airports) I didn't see a single Tom Bihn bag other than my own!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X