Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,581   Posts: 188,347   Members: 6,547   Active Members: 296
Welcome to our newest member, Troy715144.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a small suggestion for O-rings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a small suggestion for O-rings

I think someone else had also posted this request....but here is one from me: O-rings please in the convertible shoulder bag/packing cube, and the packing cube/backpack. It would be so so helpful when we actually use them as "bags."

What does the Bihn crew do to install o-rings in their products? Is there some special technique?
    Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Comment

I asked about that in the past - can O-rings please be in the packing cube shoulder bag. There is one O-ring in the packing cube back-pack, but not in the shoulder bag version.

Personally - I'd like to see at least three O-rings in the packing cube shoulder bag: two in the main compartment, one inside the zippered area.

Pretty please?
      "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Comment

Hi Maria: there is one in the backpack version? I can't seem to find mine...have to look again more carefully. I do like the shoulder bag as well as the backpack versions a great deal. Only downside I have had is to carry water bottles. Unless I have a really really tight lid on it, it has been hard to transport them horizontally!!!

Comment

Shiva - I actually do not have the backpack packing cube, but I do recall seeing the description on the website which indicates there is one O-ring:

Packing Cube Backpack (Aeronaut): TOM BIHN

- it's in the second paragraph, six lines down.

I called the company to ask if there were then O-rings in the shoulder bag version and was told no - just in the back pack. I did not ask where the O-ring was located. For myself, I prefer the shoulder bag version. I think the O-rings are great for such a bag, and will await placing an order until O-rings are included. Well, I keep hoping.

Cheers!
          "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Comment

The O ring in the packing cube backpack (tri-star) is inside the main backpack compartment at the center top.
            Steel/Ultraviolet Aeronaut, Steel/Solar TriStar, Black/Steel Checkpoint Flyer, Steel Packing Cube Backpack, Steel Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, Solar Travel Tray, Snake Charmer, Pouches, 3D Clear Organizer Cube, etc.

Comment

There's a good picture of the o-ring on adamki's post under the Tri-Star thread, yesterday, 3:56 CDT.
              Steel/Ultraviolet Aeronaut, Steel/Solar TriStar, Black/Steel Checkpoint Flyer, Steel Packing Cube Backpack, Steel Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, Solar Travel Tray, Snake Charmer, Pouches, 3D Clear Organizer Cube, etc.

Comment

Working...
              X