Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,735   Posts: 190,167   Members: 6,602   Active Members: 273
Welcome to our newest member, bosticderek.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Forest Green 1050d ballistic nylon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    I am definitely one of those people who buy the same clothes in different colours...

Leave a comment:

• joe99
    replied
    Forest Green is beautiful, but I have to admit I am a little disappointed. I was really hoping for a yellow color. Something in the vein of the new cardinal, a deep dark yellow.

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    Originally posted by gmanedit View Post
    Why get another when you already have one you love and adore? (Not trying to discourage you, just curious.)
    when you really like a design, and you really like more than one color, i totally understand wanting the same bag in more than one color. others buy the same shirt or the same pair of shoes in more than one color when they really like them. certainly, we can do the same with a bag we really like!

Leave a comment:

• gmanedit
    replied
    Originally posted by falconea View Post
    I love and adore my Indigo/Solar Tristar - and would order a Forest Green/Indigo Tristar the instant it's announced.

Audrey

Why get another when you already have one you love and adore? (Not trying to discourage you, just curious.)

Leave a comment:

• falconea
    replied
    Oh, what a fantastic colour - but I third the suggestion of Forest Green with Solar!

I love and adore my Indigo/Solar Tristar - and would order a Forest Green/Indigo Tristar the instant it's announced.

Audrey

Leave a comment:

• Janine
    replied
    Originally posted by joe99 View Post
    Any word on how this forest green color compare to the conifer and hunter colors?
    Yeah! I'd love to see all the greens together, too.

Leave a comment:

• Janine
    replied
    @maverick, you are cracking me up!

Transparent bags would make it really important that we had pretty packing cubes and tidy packing habits. Otherwise, it would look like we were carrying around a big wad of junk squashed into a bag-like shape, and nobody wants that.

Leave a comment:

• joe99
    replied
    Any word on how this forest green color compare to the conifer and hunter colors?

Leave a comment:

• dorayme
    replied
    I go off to take care of a late lunch for the kids and I miss it! Forest is drooly, I do love it. I too am thinking it would look awesome with solar.

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    Originally posted by LarryA View Post
    Beautiful! Now if you'd just do a Forest Green/Solar combination...
    and forest green + iberian red, but just in the month of december!

Leave a comment:

• Skylark
    replied
    How does this compare to the previous ballastic green?

Leave a comment:

• LarryA
    replied
    Beautiful! Now if you'd just do a Forest Green/Solar combination...

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    very nice!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I knew it!!

That's it! Over the course of the next year, I'll be getting two tri-star (one cardinal for hubby, one forest green) and one forest green aeronaut. Oh, and the imago I promised hubby long ago but haven't been able to get yet.

Leave a comment:

• Cymberleah
    replied
    Forest green, how pretty! And how very, very Seattle.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X