Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,638   Posts: 189,062   Members: 6,624   Active Members: 294
MartyAuste
Forum Member
Welcome to our newest member, MartyAuste.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Forest Green 1050d ballistic nylon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    As soon as one exists, we'll photograph it. That should be within two weeks or so!
    That's wonderful! Thanks!

Comment

Be still my heart... just spied a Forest/Forest/Black option for the Little Swift! How beautiful would that be with ultraviolet dyneema lining? :-D
      "For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe." ~ Larry Eisenberg

Comment

I'm a little late to the party, but today when I was talking to my son about all the traveling he has to do in the next several months (he's about to earn his doctorate and is turning into an academic gypsy), I suddenly realized: he needs a Tri-Star! The REI backpack he's been using since he bought it for himself in 9th grade doesn't quite cut it anymore. And green has always been his favorite color, so he would love this new Forest Green. I think this is the next TB bag that I'll be saving my pennies for.

Comment

An Imago in forest/cork/ultraviolet would be stunning!

Comment

Forest Green

I love forest green. It's so cool and comfortable, and can't you just smell the fresh pines.

Comment

Working...
            X