Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,772   Posts: 190,618   Members: 6,655   Active Members: 261
Welcome to our newest member, Oliver18.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Forest Green 1050d ballistic nylon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dapv
    replied
    Forest Green

I love forest green. It's so cool and comfortable, and can't you just smell the fresh pines.

Leave a comment:

• Walker
    replied
    An Imago in forest/cork/ultraviolet would be stunning!

Leave a comment:

• ncb4
    replied
    I'm a little late to the party, but today when I was talking to my son about all the traveling he has to do in the next several months (he's about to earn his doctorate and is turning into an academic gypsy), I suddenly realized: he needs a Tri-Star! The REI backpack he's been using since he bought it for himself in 9th grade doesn't quite cut it anymore. And green has always been his favorite color, so he would love this new Forest Green. I think this is the next TB bag that I'll be saving my pennies for.

Leave a comment:

• doornum3
    replied
    Be still my heart... just spied a Forest/Forest/Black option for the Little Swift! How beautiful would that be with ultraviolet dyneema lining? :-D

Leave a comment:

• SusanA
    replied
    Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    As soon as one exists, we'll photograph it. That should be within two weeks or so!
    That's wonderful! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by SusanA View Post
    Has a photo been taken yet of the new Black/Forest/Cayenne ID? I'm really curious about that color combination!
    As soon as one exists, we'll photograph it. That should be within two weeks or so!

Leave a comment:

• SusanA
    replied
    Has a photo been taken yet of the new Black/Forest/Cayenne ID? I'm really curious about that color combination!

Leave a comment:

• MtnMan
    replied
    Do the revamped Tom Bihn forums support polling? If they do, you could start a poll-thread asking people to approve/disapprove certain color combinations.

Leave a comment:

• falconea
    replied
    LarryA,

Well, we should determine how many people will definitely buy what in that combination!

I would definitely buy a Forest/Solar Tristar.

I would also consider a Forest/Solar Co-Pilot.

Who else would definitely buy what?

Audrey

Leave a comment:

• MtnMan
    replied
    ^ Thanks for pointing that out. I missed Darcy's original comment.

Leave a comment:

• LarryA
    replied
    MtnMan, Darcy said this earlier in the thread:

It's unlikely that we will make Forest/Solar bags: after holding the two fabrics up together and much deliberation, we've concluded that these particular shades of green and yellow don't work well together. So far, Forest/Steel and Forest/Ultraviolet are the two Forest color combinations we plan to make.
    Personally, I think they're wrong, but what do I know? Maybe if there was a groundswell of demand they'd change their minds, but I'm not counting on it. :-(

Leave a comment:

• MtnMan
    replied
    Forest is definitely the most interesting of the new colors. I'm glad Bihn introduced it.

One question, though:

Why are there no Forest travel bags (like the Aeronaut) with Solar dyneema interiors?

Just curious...

Leave a comment:

• pretzelb
    replied
    Oh very nice color. Had that been available when I started my collection I might have picked it. But I do like how my crimson stands out when I travel. Tempting to add this to my collection. I wish I wasn't so put off by eBay, I might trade some in and renew with a new color.

Leave a comment:

• ChrisG
    replied
    Really like the new forest. I had pretty much all green luggage for awhile back when I was traveling a lot. It definitely stood out more from the normal blacks.

Leave a comment:

• cromulent
    replied
    You guys have to stop introducing all these great colors - you're making me want to spend more money!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X