Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,576   Posts: 188,295   Members: 6,534   Active Members: 280
Welcome to our newest member, Skysarwer.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New! Cache for Apple Wireless Keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll go down and give it a try (assuming I remember!) tomorrow or Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by tCook View Post
      I'll go down and give it a try (assuming I remember!) tomorrow or Friday.
      Thanks! That would be much appreciated!

Comment

You know what would be really cool? Combining the breve with the cache for keyboard into one bag.

Comment

I remembered, but ran out of time and am going out of town for the weekend ... sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by tCook View Post
            I remembered, but ran out of time and am going out of town for the weekend ... sorry!
            No problem. Not in a big rush but would still appreciate hearing back sometime this week if you can.

Comment

Hmm, it looks like it will be snug. I'm not confident that it will fit at this point so I wouldn't take the risk.
              http://www.tombihn.com
              1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
              Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Comment

Katy - Thanks for your email today - Sad to hear this item is no longer produced

If anyone has one they are willing to part with (sell) please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by 1200RT-P View Post
                  Katy - Thanks for your email today - Sad to hear this item is no longer produced

If anyone has one they are willing to part with (sell) please let me know.
                  I missed out on the Keyboard Caches, too, so I ended up getting one from Waterfield. They make several different kinds of keyboard carriers; I got the simplest and least expensive Slip, which works just fine.

Keyboard Cases - SFBags - WaterField Designs

Though what I would absolutely love, since Tom is designing a new bag for iPads, is a case that would allow me to carry my Wireless Keyboard along with the iPad and a folding stand. Right now I'm using an ancient Brenthaven case that I found around the house (I can't even remember why I bought it in the first place]. It has one open compartment in which I put my iPad in its Smart Cover, my Wireless Keyboard in the Waterfield Slip case, and a folding Archon stand. There is one external pocket where I keep a stylus, a Mochi screen wipe, and occasionally my iPhone.

It would be perfect, except for one glaring lack—it doesn't have a shoulder strap, and there are no attachments on it where I could place one. So I hope Tom surprises us with the Breve successor soon!

Comment

Thanks for the tip! I with TB had the product, but I may have to check out the Waterfield one.

Comment

Bah why did you stop selling this

Comment

Working...
                      X