Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,742   Posts: 190,289   Members: 6,602   Active Members: 263
Welcome to our newest member, Cycw95.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New! Cache for Apple Wireless Keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tCook
    replied
    I got my keyboard cache today and love it! Definitely a nice snug fit for the keyboard. Mine will travel in the inner pouch of the Synapse, next to my Kindle. If there's ever a vertical one, I'd replace the horizontal one since I wouldn't have to take the entire cache out. I'm very happy with this, however! I was using an iPad cache to hold the keyboard and Kindle together temporarily, because I thought I'd have an iPad by now (but don't). Thanks for making this cache!

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by moriond View Post
    I would like a Cache for this. I'm presently using the padded pouch for the MacBook Air SuperDrive to hold the Magic TrackPad and a few other items, but it's a bit large, even holding the TrackPad and the LMP Bluetooth Keypad for Apple Wireless Keyboard.
    Vote counted!

Leave a comment:

• moriond
    replied
    Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    We definitely could. Who else would like a Cache for the MagicPad?
    I would like a Cache for this. I'm presently using the padded pouch for the MacBook Air SuperDrive to hold the Magic TrackPad and a few other items, but it's a bit large, even holding the TrackPad and the LMP Bluetooth Keypad for Apple Wireless Keyboard.

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by AZJazzyJ View Post
    I love the new Cache for the keyboard. Are you by chance planning a slightly smaller one for the MagicPad? I'd love to be able to have a bag specifically for that. I may just have to order a padded pouch but it would be awesome if there was one especially sized for the MagicPad.
    We definitely could. Who else would like a Cache for the MagicPad?

Leave a comment:

• AZJazzyJ
    replied
    I love the new Cache for the keyboard. Are you by chance planning a slightly smaller one for the MagicPad? I'd love to be able to have a bag specifically for that. I may just have to order a padded pouch but it would be awesome if there was one especially sized for the MagicPad.

Leave a comment:

• joe99
    replied
    Nice. Now how about a Cache for Kindle!

Leave a comment:

• bnett
    replied
    This looks perfect. Currently, I carry my keyboard in the original box; I'm all over this sleeve once it is released.

Price is spot-on, too.

Regards,
    Brian

Leave a comment:

• Yonkdaddy
    replied
    Schweet! This is a great addition to the line!

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    very nice, darcy!!

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    started a topic New! Cache for Apple Wireless Keyboard

New! Cache for Apple Wireless Keyboard

You asked, we listened, and it's here: Tom has designed a size of Cache specifically to fit the Apple Wireless Keyboard. The Cache for Apple Wireless Keyboard <link> is tapered to follow the wedge shape of the keyboard and provides a snug, secure fit for the keyboard. Its 1/4" (6mm) thick foam padding, with an exterior of Black 4-ply Taslan, is lined with super-soft brushed tricot to cradle your keyboard. No noisy Velcro® or zipper; the Cache closes by simply tucking a generous flap into the top opening. $30. Available for pre-order now; ships by mid-July.
Working...
X