Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,582   Posts: 188,358   Members: 6,547   Active Members: 296
Welcome to our newest member, MerryAlcal.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New! Cache for Apple Wireless Keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jwvanderbe
    replied
    Bah why did you stop selling this

Leave a comment:

• 1200RT-P
    replied
    Thanks for the tip! I with TB had the product, but I may have to check out the Waterfield one.

Leave a comment:

• ncb4
    replied
    Originally posted by 1200RT-P View Post
    Katy - Thanks for your email today - Sad to hear this item is no longer produced

If anyone has one they are willing to part with (sell) please let me know.
    I missed out on the Keyboard Caches, too, so I ended up getting one from Waterfield. They make several different kinds of keyboard carriers; I got the simplest and least expensive Slip, which works just fine.

Keyboard Cases - SFBags - WaterField Designs

Though what I would absolutely love, since Tom is designing a new bag for iPads, is a case that would allow me to carry my Wireless Keyboard along with the iPad and a folding stand. Right now I'm using an ancient Brenthaven case that I found around the house (I can't even remember why I bought it in the first place]. It has one open compartment in which I put my iPad in its Smart Cover, my Wireless Keyboard in the Waterfield Slip case, and a folding Archon stand. There is one external pocket where I keep a stylus, a Mochi screen wipe, and occasionally my iPhone.

It would be perfect, except for one glaring lack—it doesn't have a shoulder strap, and there are no attachments on it where I could place one. So I hope Tom surprises us with the Breve successor soon!

Leave a comment:

• 1200RT-P
    replied
    Katy - Thanks for your email today - Sad to hear this item is no longer produced

If anyone has one they are willing to part with (sell) please let me know.

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    Hmm, it looks like it will be snug. I'm not confident that it will fit at this point so I wouldn't take the risk.

Leave a comment:

• QuintusPre
    replied
    Originally posted by tCook View Post
    I remembered, but ran out of time and am going out of town for the weekend ... sorry!
    No problem. Not in a big rush but would still appreciate hearing back sometime this week if you can.

Leave a comment:

• tCook
    replied
    I remembered, but ran out of time and am going out of town for the weekend ... sorry!

Leave a comment:

• QuintusPre
    replied
    You know what would be really cool? Combining the breve with the cache for keyboard into one bag.

Leave a comment:

• QuintusPre
    replied
    Originally posted by tCook View Post
    I'll go down and give it a try (assuming I remember!) tomorrow or Friday.
    Thanks! That would be much appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• tCook
    replied
    I'll go down and give it a try (assuming I remember!) tomorrow or Friday.

Leave a comment:

• QuintusPre
    replied
    I would love to but shipping to Canada is $30. Any chance someone could try it out at a local Best Buy? I know lots of Touchpad users are looking for something like this and there are very few 3rd party accessories at this time. Would be worth the company's time, I would think, to expand the user base for this item.

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by QuintusPre View Post
    Looks like a pretty close fit.
    It does look like a close fit. I'd recommend ordering the Cache and actually trying it with your HP keyboard. If it fits, great -- and we'll add that information to the Cache for Apple Wireless Keyboard page. If it doesn't fit, email us and we'll send you a return service label for it.

Leave a comment:

• QuintusPre
    replied
    HP Touchpad BT Keyboard

Can anyone tell me if this will fit the HP Touchpad BT Keyboard?

Here is a link to the specs from Amazon:
    Amazon.com: HP TouchPad Wireless Keyboard (FB344AA#AC3): Electronics

Looks like a pretty close fit.

Leave a comment:

• lotuseater
    replied
    Darcy - any updates on the release schedule for the Cache for Apple Wireless Keyboard? I'm eagerly awaiting news that they are ready to ship. My keyboard feels naked and is looking forward to its new threads :-)

Leave a comment:

• moriond
    replied
    Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    We definitely could. Who else would like a Cache for the MagicPad?
    @Darcy, the Magic TrackPad is small enough that an alternative might be to offer a padded pouch for the Magic TrackPad or similarly sized accessories like the Cropmark LMP Bluetooth Keypad (which can independently be used as a Bluetooth Numberpad for your Mac laptop, but you can also simply use the NumPad -- Wireless Numeric Keypad app on an iPhone or other iOS device.) The advantange is that this size padded pouch would also fit in the Field Journal Notebook, which just barely fits the MacBook Air SuperDrive padded pouch, but won't accommodate the larger medium sized pouch.

moriond

Leave a comment:

Working...
X