Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,530   Posts: 187,825   Members: 6,493   Active Members: 292
Welcome to our newest member, dcaisson.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i love the picture of the tom bihn crew on the blog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love the picture of the tom bihn crew on the blog!

i love the new picture!!

so darcy, tell me you're somewhere in that picture and not behind the camera!
    -m

Oh, no... I can't ever figure out that timer delay thingy on the camera.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

hmmm...

well, i tell ya what i'm gonna do...

i'm gonna fly out to seattle and we'll take a picture of the *entire* tom bihn crew!
      -m

Comment

That'd be awesome, maverick.

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

I love seeing the dog crew members :-)

Comment

Originally posted by marbenais View Post
            I love seeing the dog crew members :-)
            Me too! My job used to be dog-friendly, but everything's gone to pot in the last 3 years. Dog-friendliness was one of the first things to go.
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comment

I don't recognize those big puppies! Introductions?
              "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Comment

You guys probably know Riley from his page <link>. The blonde dog in the staff photo is Ichiro. Ichiro is a Lab/Husky mix who loves all people and other animals. The Husky side of him is made apparent in his vocalizations. Ichiro talks, A LOT. He talks when he likes stuff, and he talks when he doesn't like stuff. He likes rolling around in mud and sunning himself. Ichiro has learned to be a great office dog from Riley, who is wise in all matters.

Comment

totally awesome pictures, darcy!!
                  -m

Comment

Beautiful shots! Realyl lovely. The crew family group photo - Riley looked taller! Nice to "meet" Ichiro too.

Comment

Darcy, these are amazing portraits: you really captured Riley's wise sense of calm, and what a great smile on Ichiro. You are a wonderful photographer.

Comment

Very nice pictures but I'm partial to dog pictures. So mad I didn't visit the factory back when I was working in Seattle.
                        Owner of : Imago, Aeronaut, Brain Bag, Smart Alec, Synapse, Co-Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by ncb4 View Post
                          Darcy, these are amazing portraits: you really captured Riley's wise sense of calm, and what a great smile on Ichiro. You are a wonderful photographer.
                          Thank you! And Maria and maverick. Very nice compliments, though it's difficult to take bad photos of these two dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by pretzelb View Post
                            Very nice pictures but I'm partial to dog pictures. So mad I didn't visit the factory back when I was working in Seattle.
                            Maybe you'll have another opportunity to visit someday! With Georgia. We know all the best dog parks...

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing even more of your photography Darcy - maybe all the pets of the crew?

(Hope I don't come across as a crazy stalker!)

Comment

Working...
                              X