Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,492   Posts: 187,423   Members: 6,447   Active Members: 336
Welcome to our newest member, jsmbuchholz.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why I love TOM BIHN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jannilee
    replied
    I LOVED the "how does this mobile work" contest. What an elegant structure and a fun challenge limiting the explanation to 45 words. My FOT pouch and yummy peanuts arrived today. Thanks Tom et al!

Leave a comment:

• dorayme
    replied
    Many more reasons to love, but the most recent is that my uv PCSB arrived today 2nd day air with return label for the mispicked steel one and low and behold a second FoJ pouch was in there too. The care it took to make sure I had just in the nick of time to take it with us to summer camp was awesome! Thanks Katy!!! As well as the rest of the TB crew.

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffmac View Post
    Depends on what you mean by that question. I did have to add a Wordpress Plug in to my site to make one appear.

Frankly, for me it is a bit of cuddling up to the search engine king to try and get a bit more search engine visibility for my blog. Google seems to be paying close attention to those little +1 buttons...

It just seems to have caught on so quickly. One minute it was nowhere and the next it was everywhere I looked!

Leave a comment:

• jeffmac
    replied
    Originally posted by Katy View Post
    No problem!

Side note: Are Google+ buttons standard now?
    Depends on what you mean by that question. I did have to add a Wordpress Plug in to my site to make one appear.

Frankly, for me it is a bit of cuddling up to the search engine king to try and get a bit more search engine visibility for my blog. Google seems to be paying close attention to those little +1 buttons...

Leave a comment:

• SusanA
    replied
    I was just reminded specifically why I love Tom Bihn.

Why I Love Tom Bihn » Restless Tech

THANK YOU KATY!!
    I agree with you 100%, jeffmac. Thanks for posting!

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied

Why I Love Tom Bihn » Restless Tech

THANK YOU KATY!!
    No problem!

Side note: Are Google+ buttons standard now?
    Last edited by Katy; 07-14-2011, 08:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jeffmac
    replied

http://restlesstech.com/why-i-love-tom-bihn/

THANK YOU KATY!!

Leave a comment:

• Revolver
    replied
    There are so many reasons to love Tom!

Leave a comment:

• SusanA
    replied
    That bookmark also doubles as a sticker .
    I've been wondering what to do with all of my stickers - I'll start using them as bookmarks!

Leave a comment:

• moriond
    replied
    I just wanted to point out that Katy made a screensaver version of the "bookmark aka sticker" Tom Bihn logo image, as posted in the blog. I immediately downloaded it for my iPad, as described in the Tom Bihn Wallpaper for your iPad thread. My iPhone screensaver is holoholo's version of the logo customized for Hawaii. The colors in his picture are really luminescent on the screen.

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    Originally posted by ncb4 View Post
    This story is just one more example of why we all love the wonderful crew at Tom Bihn.
    We think you're all pretty wonderful as well!

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    Originally posted by d8uv View Post

So that's a July 4th pouch, on an order made the day before the announcement about it's existence, the Secret-Club worthy FOT pouch, the requisite bookmark that's a bonus on all orders... and a card.

Leave a comment:

• TXGirl
    replied
    That's an awesome story! That made me smile

Leave a comment:

• jaon
    replied
    What Janine said. It's too late for me to figure out better words.

Leave a comment:

• Janine
    replied
    @d8uv, I love your story and I love your pictures and love the term "Tom Bihniverse." :-)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X