Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,576   Posts: 188,295   Members: 6,534   Active Members: 278
Welcome to our newest member, rp2022.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The deal seemed too good to pass up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The deal seemed too good to pass up!

I guess I am now the proud owner of a Ristretto for iPad. I found an offer that looked too good to pass up.

Tom Bihn Ristretto bag for iPad/iPad2 | eBay
    50$ seems like a pretty good deal to me. Now I just need to get an Absolute Strap for it and I'll be good to go (minus the part where I can never ever EVER buy only one thing at a time from here >.<)

P.S. I *think* it's Olive/Cayenne, but the pictures the seller put up made it difficult to distinguish.
    Last edited by misterN; 07-18-2011, 04:32 PM. Reason: OCD Issues........... dot dot
    Super Ego w/Seat Belt Buckle [Black/Steel/Wasabi], Cadet 13/15 [Cardinal/Steel], Aeronaut 45 [Cardinal/Steel], 13" Ristretto (Old) [Olive/Cayenne], Synapse 19 [Indigo/Iberian], Camera I/O, and a whole bunch of other goodies.

It was you I was bidding against! Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations on such a great "score" from eBay.

Comment

Originally posted by 123veo View Post
        It was you I was bidding against! Congratulations!
        LOL sorry!
        Super Ego w/Seat Belt Buckle [Black/Steel/Wasabi], Cadet 13/15 [Cardinal/Steel], Aeronaut 45 [Cardinal/Steel], 13" Ristretto (Old) [Olive/Cayenne], Synapse 19 [Indigo/Iberian], Camera I/O, and a whole bunch of other goodies.

Comment

Ha! I was bidding, too!

We might need to coordinate our eBay plan of attack in the future so that we don't make these good deals into not-so-good deals! ;-)
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comment

I had one of those not too long ago. I needed a laptop bag for my new, smaller laptop and, lo and behold, the Buzz was listed as fitting it! I was so happy; I'd always wanted to own one, but my old laptop was simply too big. Unfortunately, it was on backorder, and I wanted it for a trip to Alaska; fortunately, about a week before I left, one came up on eBay; it arrived the day I was scheduled to leave, and, joy of joys, was in the discontinued Navy/Crimson combination. It was also $60 before shipping. I got very, very lucky.

Comment

Working...
            X