Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,581   Posts: 188,321   Members: 6,539   Active Members: 284
Welcome to our newest member, AndrewGxb0.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear eBay,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmanedit View Post
    WhiteStar: "I used to collect"—so what happened to your collection?
    Well I still have all of them but I don't actively collect any more for several reasons.

* LeSportSac got greedy and started reissuing "limited collection" bags. Which made the hunt less fun.
    * Counterfeiters got better and better with the fakes.
    * I had a major life style change which severly curtailed the amount of disposable income I had to play with.

Still love the bags I have though. Occasionally I'll find something somewhere and snap it up. Most recently got a computer sleeve. Not LeSportSac but still Tokidoki. And a friend bought me a Tokidoki/Hello Kitty iPad case for Christmas last year!
    Last edited by WhiteStar; 03-27-2012, 11:41 AM.
    WhiteStar in Colorado
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LCB (Azalea/Sapphire, Turq/Wasabi), MCB (Plum/Cayenne), Swift (Cork), Co-Pilot (Iberian), Synapse (UV), Citizen Canine (Kiwi/UV), Shop Bag (UV), key straps and pouches galore!

Comment

Hello Kitty iPad case—what a great gift!

Comment

Originally posted by gmanedit View Post
        WhiteStar: "I used to collect"—so what happened to your collection?
        Why collect LeSportSacs when you only use Tom Bihn? That's what I assumed!!

Although I do have to give them props for all the fantastic fabric designs they come up with every year, and also how light their fabric is.

Comment

A TB EM2 went for US$31 on ebay last night ..... :-0

(yes I had a bid in but didn't win)
          List under construction ....

Comment

Originally posted by daisy View Post
            A TB EM2 went for US$31 on ebay last night ..... :-0

(yes I had a bid in but didn't win)
            I thought about bidding on that, but didn't. The $31 didn't include the $8.50 for regular US postage. The new models of that bag sold for $40, so the pricing seemed to be getting out of hand. I confess to putting in an (unsuccessful) bid for rabergnc's Black/Iberian Cadet for MacBook Air 11" the second time he listed it last month, which boosted the final sale price. This wouldn't have been for me (I have this in Navy/Solar in the 13" size), but this was such a beautiful bag and, prior to my bid, would have been selling for less than half the purchase price.

moriond

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post
              ...I confess to putting in an (unsuccessful) bid for rabergnc's Black/Iberian Cadet for MacBook Air 11" the second time he listed it last month, which boosted the final sale price....

moriond
              Thanks for the bid - I appreciate the boost - I feel I should pay a commission ;>)

Comment

Dear ebay,
                Cork Swift please.....

Comment

Working...
                X