Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,770   Posts: 190,606   Members: 6,653   Active Members: 262
Welcome to our newest member, bulletproofcharm.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear eBay,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holoholo
    replied
    DEAL/STEAL of the year?

Tom Bihn black Aeronaught cabin bag carry on near new - eBay (item 300586738808 end time Aug-09-11 11:14:39 PDT)

Saw this pop up yesterday am. Showed it to my friend and it took a few seconds, but purchased it almost as fast as it was posted.

Will get to see it when it arrives...will see if its the real deal. BTW, I would have grabbed it, even though I am perfectly fine with my Tri-star.

Leave a comment:

• Lani
    replied
    Originally posted by jaon View Post
    And Dear Ebay, while you're finding these for Janine, could you please see if you could find some for me and that awesome guy who actually has the Ebay account here?
    Me three!

[If by chance there are any of the older non-RFID Dyneema passholder holders, I'd take a couple in ANY color!]

Leave a comment:

• jaon
    replied
    Originally posted by Janine View Post
    ps. If you could also locate a few Sapphire Dyneema items for me, I'd appreciate it.
    And Dear Ebay, while you're finding these for Janine, could you please see if you could find some for me and that awesome guy who actually has the Ebay account here?

Joan

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    Haha! That would have been hilarious!!

Leave a comment:

• Janine
    replied
    Originally posted by Katy View Post
    *cough*IhaveoneindigosolarWesternFlyerwithbackpack strapsinthestore*cough*
    Oh my google, this made me laugh so hard that no sound was coming out. Good thing nobody walked into my office just now. They would have called 911.

The only thing that would have made it better, Katy, is if you created a forum user named "eBay" and replied with that account. :-)

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    *cough*IhaveoneindigosolarWesternFlyerwithbackpack strapsinthestore*cough*

Leave a comment:

• Janine
    started a topic Dear eBay,

Dear eBay,

I usually don't ask you for anything, so I hope you'll treat this letter with suitable gravity. I must really, REALLY want something to bother you with my request.

The Tom Bihn folks made a color combination that I love, but they currently do not make a lot of bags in it: Indigo/Solar. I have contacted them about the availability of Indigo/Solar Synapses, and I think I'm safe for asking for one for Christmas, but I do need to replace my old rolling carry-on bag sometime soon. I don't mind that part because I got a lot of use out of it, but I do mind not having a Tom Bihn Indigo/Solar option to replace it with.

So I appeal to you. Please use your magical powers to make a Tri-Star or Western Flyer in Indigo/Solar show up with a reasonable Buy-It-Now price (so that I won't forget to bid or accidentally bid against my forum friends). And please consult with my checking account to make sure it appears at a time when I have the money to buy it.

Thanks in advance.

Your pal,
    Janine

ps. If you could also locate a few Sapphire Dyneema items for me, I'd appreciate it.

pps. If you don't think you'll be able to fulfill my request, please let me know and I'll write a letter to "Indigo/Solar, C/O Tom Bihn" and ask it to come back for an encore.
Working...
X