Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,576   Posts: 188,295   Members: 6,534   Active Members: 280
Welcome to our newest member, Skysarwer.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear eBay,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RDR3
    replied
    Dear ebay,
    Cork Swift please.....

Leave a comment:

• rabergnc
    replied
    Originally posted by moriond View Post
    ...I confess to putting in an (unsuccessful) bid for rabergnc's Black/Iberian Cadet for MacBook Air 11" the second time he listed it last month, which boosted the final sale price....

moriond
    Thanks for the bid - I appreciate the boost - I feel I should pay a commission ;>)

Leave a comment:

• moriond
    replied
    Originally posted by daisy View Post
    A TB EM2 went for US$31 on ebay last night ..... :-0

(yes I had a bid in but didn't win)
    I thought about bidding on that, but didn't. The $31 didn't include the $8.50 for regular US postage. The new models of that bag sold for $40, so the pricing seemed to be getting out of hand. I confess to putting in an (unsuccessful) bid for rabergnc's Black/Iberian Cadet for MacBook Air 11" the second time he listed it last month, which boosted the final sale price. This wouldn't have been for me (I have this in Navy/Solar in the 13" size), but this was such a beautiful bag and, prior to my bid, would have been selling for less than half the purchase price.

moriond

Leave a comment:

• daisy
    replied
    A TB EM2 went for US$31 on ebay last night ..... :-0

(yes I had a bid in but didn't win)

Leave a comment:

• Lani
    replied
    Originally posted by gmanedit View Post
    WhiteStar: "I used to collect"—so what happened to your collection?
    Why collect LeSportSacs when you only use Tom Bihn? That's what I assumed!!

Although I do have to give them props for all the fantastic fabric designs they come up with every year, and also how light their fabric is.

Leave a comment:

• gmanedit
    replied
    Hello Kitty iPad case—what a great gift!

Leave a comment:

• WhiteStar
    replied
    Originally posted by gmanedit View Post
    Well I still have all of them but I don't actively collect any more for several reasons.

* LeSportSac got greedy and started reissuing "limited collection" bags. Which made the hunt less fun.
    * Counterfeiters got better and better with the fakes.
    * I had a major life style change which severly curtailed the amount of disposable income I had to play with.

Still love the bags I have though. Occasionally I'll find something somewhere and snap it up. Most recently got a computer sleeve. Not LeSportSac but still Tokidoki. And a friend bought me a Tokidoki/Hello Kitty iPad case for Christmas last year!
    Last edited by WhiteStar; 03-27-2012, 11:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• gmanedit
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gabe
    replied
    Yeah, I'm on that boat about just about anything that's all-Indigo. I miss that color. Navy's nice--it really is--but it's no Indigo. I *never* see anything come up in the Indigo cordura, though. Sniff.

Leave a comment:

• sweetwert
    replied
    Olive/Cork Imago available!

WhiteStar - I sent you a private message re Olive/Cork Imago available for sale or possible trade. Cheers, sweetwert

Leave a comment:

• WhiteStar
    replied
    Originally posted by Lani View Post
    You mean people are willing to spend THAT MUCH because of its color combination? They're paying $120+! Wow. OK granted it comes with an Absolute Strap. But still. Wow.
    I used to collect Tokidoki by Le SportSac bags. Several times I bought bags off of eBay that were way over the original retail price. This one comes to mind.

It was a really big deal to find the "right" print with the "best" characters in prominent view. Which of couse varied from person to person, so one persons "dud" bag was another persons treasure. (I was a Cactus Dog fan...)

Leave a comment:

• darbs
    replied
    Have you noticed that there are never any cafe bags on ebay? Drives me crazy!

Originally posted by Tlacltme View Post
    Dear Ebay,
    Please send me a turquoise/wasabi LCB at a good price.
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• historygal
    replied
    "I too was wondering if historygal won! $336 plus S/H! Wow."

Alas, I didn't win. I didn't even bid...although I had the N/I Aeronaunt in my watch list, and was planning on bidding. However, when the bids were in the $300 range and the price was almost $100 over retail before shipping charges, I thought that was pretty crazy. I guess someone else loved it more than I was willing to pay. I did make one last ditch shameless call yesterday afternoon to Tom Bihn to make sure there were no last minute returns on a N/I Aeronaut. I did mention the e-Bay auction, so maybe they will realize it is a popular color combination and bring it back.

In the meantime, if an E-Bay listing or a forum member has a N/I Aeronaut to sell for a more reasonable price, I'm definitely interested!

I am loving the color of the N/I Tri-Star although it hasn't made a madden voyage yet. I will be going to Washington D.C. for work in May, and plan on taking my Tri-Star for the first time. How perfect will that be to use my N/I patriotic bag for the first time in our nation's capital city!!
    Last edited by historygal; 03-22-2012, 05:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Tlacltme
    replied
    Dear Ebay,
    Please send me a turquoise/wasabi LCB at a good price.
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Tlacltme
    replied
    I too was wondering if historygal won! $336 plus S/H! Wow. That'd be cool if she got a N/I Aeronaut to match her N/I Tri-Star. The seller must be pretty thrilled too! I second the hint for more of this color combo though at the regular price please On the Future of N/I thread that I think historygal started a few weeks back, I mentioned that after taxes were done I hoped to grab a N/I Tri-Star. Alas, I called one week to the day of that post and they were all gone

Leave a comment:

Working...
X